Fullbuster

The 100:CW and Netflix Internationally. Season 5 on now. Highly Recommended.

I don't understand why I'm the only one to post here now,a lot of people love it on the web and it gets more popular through the weeks because it's a gutsy and good show.Episode 11It was great as usual,the part on the Ark was the best part,the Earth was intense too but I was eager to see the station crew once again.The final will be in 2 parts,war begins :D

I didn't think her mother was dead.

It was not stupid to think that because last time we saw her was in the rebel side of the ship whch crashed.I'm a bit disappointed about that because I expected the Diane crew to be alive some way or another.

Only watched two thirds of the first episode and I have to say I don't like it. The Post-Apocalyptic setting was intriguing, but once you start watching it, that premise can't fix the numerous problems it has.

I understand TV shows have bad special effects all the time, but it's still a turn off for me. Bad script is also another giant turn off. Not so good acting another turn off. In the end, it has more going against it than it has going for it.

Judging from the pilot is a huge mistake.I can understand you don't like it given it's not a great beginning,but the show dramatically changed,it's like another show.I really advise you to go further,you will be surprised,really.

• Like 1

Episode 12A good episode.We discover a new group,the Reapers,apparently cannibals.Murphy almos got his vengeance while escaping.The 100 will try to flee.The Ark will come back to Earth,litterally.Next time will be action-packed.