Fullbuster

The 100:CW and Netflix Internationally. Season 5 on now. Highly Recommended.

Press reviews are really positive about episodes of the recent weeks,particularly on the web.People here really don't know what they miss.Curiosity and open mind is not a widespread quality,apparently.Thankfully people are different and the fanbase is growing fast.

finally catching up on this !!! just watched ep 4,5,6 now hmmmmcan't believe how they've swept the black guy death like nothing, well the little killer did get it , although i'm not convinced she's dead

Don't worry,the show gets more interesting from there,glad you didn't give up ;)
  • Like 1

and that's a wrap people , its late but i'm done with this show just watched episode 12 lol

so yeah basically marathon the shizz out of this 

i waited so long to watch this , to get around catching up that i was afraid if i stopped who knows when i'd keep up again seeing gap between when i saw ep 3 and today 

since the accident on the arc , i've been talking to my screen why don't they use the arc to scrap together a newww ship to get them down to earth or use the arc instead of just twiddling their thumbs as they wait to die , and then finally the chancellor is like eureka 

me : duhhhhh!

glad mom  isnt dead but really mystified at death of arc rebels , than plan went through the window stat, can't believe they were that stupid , i keep hoping its a diversion and she'll show up eventually like little girl 

i guess this means no more space but at same time it was annoying how it would look like night on earth and up on the arc the planet was in daylight and before you say orbit , those flares where launch at night yet they pass in the sky its daylight 

i was happy to see rebel grounder was sticking around for octavia  :wub: she better kiss him if he survives cannibal goup

anyhoo be  back tomorrow to discuss more i need some sleep 

Edited by Lady Daenerys SNOW-STARK
  • Like 1

and that's a wrap people , its late but i'm done with this show just watched episode 12 lolso yeah basically marathon the shizz out of this i waited so long to watch this , to get around catching up that i was afraid if i stopped who knows when i'd keep up again seeing gap between when i saw ep 3 and today since the accident on the arc , i've been talking to my screen why don't they use the arc to scrap together a newww ship to get them down to earth or use the arc instead of just twiddling their thumbs as they wait to die , and then finally the chancellor is like eureka me : duhhhhh!glad mom dead but really mystified at death of arc rebels , than plan went through the window stat, can't believe they were that stupid , i keep hoping its a diversion and she'll show up eventually like little girl i guess this means no more space but at same time it was annoying how it would look like night on earth and up on the arc the planet was in daylight and before you say orbit , those flares where launch at night yet they pass in the sky its daylight i was happy to see rebel grounder was sticking around for octavia :wub: she better kiss him if he survives cannibal goupanyhoo be bac tomorrow to discuss more i need some sleep

Can't wait to read that :pAnd I hope you'll be there for the season final :P

The season final was fantastic.The final battle between the 100s and the Grounders was epic,particularly the fight between Bellamy and Tristian (Grounder's leader chosen to lead this battle),and Finn trying to save him.The end of this violent battle ended with the amazing Ring of Fire :oYes,it was great FX and a smart strategy,a successful one.My favorite moment was definitely the surprising arrival of the Mountain Men with their sleeping gas and high tech weapons and gas masks,with a great introducing music,like in a great Hollywood movie,well done!!!!The last scene was very intriguing,with Clarke in a clean,modern,white room where she is observed by a camera,and Monty can be seen in another room.So they're in Mount Weather :DThe season 2 could be very epic :o

for a planet that got nuclear wasted ,there sure seem to be a lot of survivors , and i'm not even talking about those who were in space on the ark

so these mountains dude have high tech????

why didnt they contact the ark all these years 

why didnt they help the 100 upon arrival??

is this going to turn out to be an experiment by the umbrella corporation ??

coz that place sure looks like the hive , is all i'm saying!!!

so while this batch has moved on to sophomore year , there are new newbies freshman class : the adults edition 

poor chancelor last man in space 

but i was conflicted because i was like no desmond cannot die!

i cannot believe finn is dead , i was just starting to ship them , but then bellamy too man its too much 

octavia is off to live the grand life with her tarzan swoon! 

oh finn :(  :(  :(

yep best not to get attached to anyone , i think i'll wait till season 2 is over before watching , i'd rather know right away rather than week to week who else gets the boot!

Don't worry Bellamy and Finn are probably alive,they have tunnels where they could shield from the ring of fire,I'm confident about that.This way they won't captured and will be able to get help from the adults,they'll need them to penetrate Mount Weather.