Fullbuster

The 100:CW and Netflix Internationally. Season 5 on now. Highly Recommended.

Well I saw the 3rd episode and I'm pretty pissed they killed of the black kid, like really? I was like there goes the token black kid in the show, now I'm usually the first to scoff at such comments but this was unnecessary , then again they tried to kill the chancelor off screen in the 1st episode Truth be told even though I like the concept , I haven't connected to any of the teens , plus I'm not sure how smart it was to send unruly kids down when your survival is on the line , I'd have prefered the cast was only adults it would have panned out as a smarter show , I actually feel like the show is elevated when the adults are on screenI'm undecided as to whether I'll keep watching it or not

Pissed off because they did something dark and unpredictable? Usually people like that,it was shocking,one of the main casts killed by a cute little girl? No way you could see that coming.It was ballsy and the show really entered in a new realm.

• Like 1

The last episodes,5 & 6, were very good, really.

The fifth one was moving and sad, 300 people gave their life for humanity and their loved ones, they didn't try to save them, it was terrible to see them dying like that.

The sixth one was very good as well with the Grounders, they're dangerous killers and quite frightening. The rebel grounder is intriguing to say the least.

• Like 1

EPISODE 7 : That was very good and entertaining, like the previous episodes, people here really need to watch this, the potential is quite great.

The population of the Ark is in great danger given only 700 of them will be able to go on Earth, a revolution or riots could happen, and the new Counsellor is quite suspect...

On Earth it wall all about Finn and captured Grounder : Who is he? What does he want? He was really ready to let Finn die from the poison on its blade, it just gave the remedy to save Octavia because he likes her? But why? Is that love or because she reminds him someone he loved? Because there is a clear age gap between them.

The next episode could be exciting!

• Like 1

Episode 9 and 10 were great, this TV really improved and it has a lot of suspense, very exciting scenario.

What happened on the Ark is shocking and Murphy's comeback was intense,what he did in the end was quite cruel!

And all this blood, these death, they're not scared, they do whatever they want B)

Edited by Fullbuster