Totem

Avatar: The Way of Water | 16 DEC 2022 | Don't worry guys, critics like it

Just now, CoolEric258 said:

Wait hold up he had alts on the Telegram chat too? Lmao this dude is like 10 steps ahead

Well, JamesCameronScholar was on telegram. Don't think he had alts there.

TOG is just posting things from the forum to there.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Thanos Legion said:

“Plays at.” And, well.... relatively. It varied across posts

Well Just the thought of the words “nice and intelligent” being used around that guy makes me wanna vomit, hence the gif. 😜

3 minutes ago, CoolEric258 said:

Wait hold up he had alts on the Telegram chat too? Lmao this dude is like 10 steps ahead

No No, what I meant was that @That One Guy was posting links/pics to ridiculous posts of Hydrogen/JCS on Telegram like Deep wang is doing here. 

Edited by ZeeSoh
  • Like 1

Of course, dcasey/Broadwayfreak is still my favorite alt-account poster guy. His Potter passion was truly astonishing, that it surprisingly even made his weird MRA rants about Johnny Depp hate representing feminism destroying humanity weirdly kind of adorable.

53 minutes ago, Charlie Jatinder said:

Well considering there are perhaps 10 cameron-ites worldwide, how do you expect they fight the others having 100 of Ks.

By making Alts. 

1 hour ago, VenomXXR said:

So JCS is now a known multi-accounter, why isn’t he banned?

I remember JCS saying that hydrogen was a student or something like that, so it was him all the time !

40 minutes ago, Deep Wang said:

I wonder what was more physically difficult for JCS to do?

write with intentionally poor grammar and pretending to not speak very good English...

lying about wanting to see Avatar beat by Infinity War...

or claiming that Infinity War is the best movie he has ever seen?

Well, he can't be taken seriously anymore, his discussion with members here always sounded very arrogant and narcissistic.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Permanent Magnet said:

Well, he can't be taken seriously anymore, his discussion with members here always sounded very arrogant and narcissistic.

16 hours ago, Hydrogen said:

Shunning might be a thing in India, but in the west we really don't do the whole caste system thing. 

16 hours ago, Hydrogen said:

The difference being we stopped committing horrendous crimes against our own population...

Bet against @JamesCameronScholar he'll actually take you up on it, although you'll have to do something less pathetic than 'don't come back here' XD 

Add Xenophobic to that list too.