Totem

Avatar: The Way of Water | 16 DEC 2022 | Don't worry guys, critics like it

2 minutes ago, cookie said:

Nazis were marching in Charlottesville and he refused to disavow them, and then deflected by accusing several people on the site of cheering for police murders IIRC.

Oof. That's brutal. 

8 minutes ago, ZeeSoh said:

This whole page here below is a goldmine too with their convo. 

Best part is he then gives a like or reaction to his own alt account that he setup to praise himself. It’s like an Ouroboros of narcissm. 

Where do you think those 1000 pages came from?, they had to post non sense all the time to fill it :)

1 minute ago, Charlie Jatinder said:

Theory. JCS is alt of Jimbo.

That's actually a good theory. As far back as I can remember, @IronJimbo is the constant. I remember that account being around before JCS.

Edited by JB33

1 hour ago, KP1025 said:

He did. And later posted about receiving the money to confirm legitimacy of said bet. 

So he was using one of his alt accounts to try to scam people into making rl money bets with him? And they're debating whether to ban him? Seriously?

Edited by Orestes
edited to clarify he was using one of his multiple accounts
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, Minnale101 said:

Only reason I can think of them debating whether to ban him or not is because he donated to website before 

Usually people are banned for alt accounts only because the accounts are to circumvent a ban. You can see from the ban/suspension history that if there are no other offences the alt accounts are suspended but the main is allowed to continue posting.

This is a unique situation (understatement!) so they are taking to time to reach a decision. I'm confident the final outcome won't be influenced because he's donated to the site. (They've banned gold accounts etc, before)

• Like 2
  • Knock It Off 1

Also guys you may have noticed lot of Cameron/Avatar Stan's get thread banned most of the times. Jimbo also had a alt account but it was suspended. I think most of these guys are just here to troll. They don't add anything to this site either. I'm now laughing imagining when @Charlie Jatinder made the Admission thread most of these guys might have been using alts to get likes and defending like crazy.... Hilarious and really sad. Well now we can ignore these fans as we got to know their true colours... 

• Thanks 1
  • Disbelief 1
  • Knock It Off 2

16 minutes ago, Orestes said:

So he was using one of his alt accounts to try to scam people into making rl money bets with him? And they're debating whether to ban him? Seriously?

I just remember seeing some posts where he pretends to make bets with himself but if you can find anything else about that behavior, you should report it.

4 minutes ago, Ozymandias said:

hahahahahahahahahahah

we need a mueller style investigation of the cameron crew

I agree. You know that movie where Damon and Leo are both cops and are Rats but both are pretending to be not a Rat... It's just like that..