Totem

Avatar: The Way of Water | 16 DEC 2022 | Don't worry guys, critics like it

1 hour ago, Andreas said:

You seem to have quite a far-right attitude, nicht wahr?

@Sheldon Cr may also find it harder to use certain words or write perfect sentences. Do we make fun of him for that? I think not. It wasn't even pointed out until now.

Stop being arrogant, you're not superior by preferring Avatar to Endgame, same applies to EG stans as well. Everyone's opinion should count just the same, no matter what country you're from, or how good your writing skills are. 

Andreas i know you of all people are not poking fun at anyone's intellectual capacity. Maybe you should take the time to read alot of our posts before you try to assert what determines me and my fellow posters vocabulary iq. Lol

These young folks try to make mental jabs at us Ncsoft, Jim scholar, Dash, Jimbo, but really our battle points are won before Mr comic Einstein's logic above that Eg and other movies should be mentioned in the same sentence of the bo runs of Avatar and Titanic. I mean its getting redundant that we have to keep jump starting some of the medula obligatas here that Eg needed 400-800% market expansion (checkout what Avatar's run in China's market in2009 and in UK would be equivalent in todays dollars for example vs Eg and FA etc..lmao) and 10 yrs and a re-release to beat a 2009 Avatar ww.   EG Still falls way short in adjusted tickets sales domestically and especially overseas.

Courts adjourned!

The Avatar 2 impending can of.whoop ass gap that will be dealt to all the behemoths will.put that final nail in th coffin. I mean JC epics sit in a class by themselves. No comic, sci-fi or fantasy has ever been on the scale of scope  of even James Terminator 2, much less Titan and Juggernaut 2009😎 T2 is also the biggest sequel increase in movie history.👍👍

Edited by Sheldon Cr
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Deep Wang said:

That's a tactic JCS likes to use as well.  Birds of a feather I suppose!

JCS is weird. He seems very intelligent and gives off the affluent/arrogant vibe but it feels like it's overdone. Perhaps it's just a persona and he's really cool in real life wth do I know.

In actuality I share the same goals or desires for Avatar 2 as many in this thread. I don't care how it obtains more records but would love to see it obliterate the EG ones just set. I'd love to 3 billion overseas alone. I

hope the underwater scenes truly deliver on the scale people predict. I have no desire for this film to be anything other than amazing and if it crushes EG then I will be thrilled because it will be an awesome movie to see.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, cdsacken said:

In actuality I share the same goals or desires for Avatar 2 as many in this thread. I don't care how it obtains more records but would love to see it obliterate the EG ones just set. I'd love to 3 billion overseas alone. I hope the underwater scenes truly deliver on the scale people predict. I have no desire for this film to be anything other than amazing and if it crushes EG then I will be thrilled because it will be an awesome movie to see.

it's time to turn to the dark side. ;)

• Like 1

1 minute ago, NCsoft said:

Pandora and Jim have a way of winning over the over the top comic fanboys indeed. The dark side/ the Cameron side is good place to be Ncsoft. Obliteration of Pretenders is "just around the river bed ", as Pocohantas would put it.  😁

3 minutes ago, Sheldon Cr said:

Pandora and Jim have a way of winning over the over the top comic fanboys indeed. The dark side/ the Cameron side is good place to be Ncsoft. Obliteration of Pretenders is "just around the river bed ", as Pocohantas would put it.  😁

I wouldn't say Jim is winning him over. He's just a fan of movies in general and appreciates all epic box office runs. This isn't trench warfare here, even though Cameron fans act like it is.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, JB33 said:

I wouldn't say Jim is winning him over. He's just a fan of movies in general and appreciates all epic box office runs. This isn't trench warfare here, even though Cameron fans act like it is.

Exactly, I will probably enjoy the Avatar sequels, just like I enjoyed the MCU.  Doesn't make me an idiot!

Me being an idiot is what makes me an idiot!

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, JB33 said:

I don't know you seem pretty combative yourself. Or maybe look at the posters just coming here to trolls us

it's not like we start arguments with ourselves

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, NCsoft said:

Always been there. I rooted for EG to beat Avatar and now I shall root for Avatar 2 to beat EG. No agenda, no fan bias. I like both and like the competition. Just like I want WW1984 to beat Captain Marvel

24 minutes ago, JB33 said:

Indeed correct. I've been a fan of JC forever because he always makes big movies but I'm also a fan of current Mcu films. I wasn't a fan of the old ones that sucked. I'm a fan of Disney animated films but not of Dumbo.

19 minutes ago, Deep Wang said:

Exactly, I will probably enjoy the Avatar sequels, just like I enjoyed the MCU.  Doesn't make me an idiot!

Me being an idiot is what makes me an idiot!

I blame my wife. I can say that because she doesn't read the forums!

5 minutes ago, Alexdube said:

I don't know you seem pretty combative yourself. Or maybe look at the posters just coming here to trolls us

it's not like we start arguments with ourselves

Fair point, but I'm not combative because I'm "Team Marvel". It's just because Cameron fans for the most part tend to be annoying here.

1 hour ago, cdsacken said:

JCS is weird. He seems very intelligent and gives off the affluent/arrogant vibe but it feels like it's overdone. Perhaps it's just a persona and he's really cool in real life wth do I know.

Hydrogen/Grand Moff  - (22/7/19) Suspended for being duplicate accounts of the user JamesCameronScholar

lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 8
  • Astonished 1
  • Disbelief 1

On 1/9/2019 at 2:22 PM, Hydrogen said:

JCS making people look like idiots is why I love this place (and calling out bigots like ZS) :redcapes:

On 6/24/2019 at 3:32 PM, Hydrogen said:

@JCS watching you blow out DW so many times makes me cry with laughter 

On 7/11/2019 at 3:48 PM, Hydrogen said:

:hahaha:JCS you devil you. 

5 hours ago, Hydrogen said:

I never said Eisner said it about Disney, learn to read. 

NCSoft challenging Scholar for the record of most Wang blow outs. :Gaga:

lmaoooooooooooooholy shit

I'm dying :hahaha:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 37