Totem

Avatar: The Way of Water | 16 DEC 2022 | Don't worry guys, critics like it

4 hours ago, aabattery said:

Moderation:

Settle down with the franchise wars stuff. This is a forum, you guys haven't won any battles or anything so I don't think the victory lap is really needed in here.

Back to talking about Avatar as a movie rather than the people on the forum who are excited for it.

I think some leeway is deserved here. JCS and his alt accounts spam attacked people constantly. As for the movie there have been little to no updates other than delays for 10 years, and it's going to come out later than many films in the on the lot forum. Just my thoughts.

Edited by cdsacken
  • Like 2

Just now, That One Guy said:

He did have another account, but he wasn't using it for trolling.  I'm pretty sure he just forgot the password and made another account.

You may not like IronJimbo, but from what I can tell, he's not an alt.

I have no feelings about Jimbo. He's a bit rude but otherwise fine. JCS is infinitely worse.

8 minutes ago, That One Guy said:

You may not like IronJimbo, but from what I can tell, he's not an alt.

Yeah, the only way this "alt account" thing could even work, is either to have a dominant personality and a subservient one, or have two account that just barely interact with each other. You can't pretend to be two very-active members of the same group with different personalities, writing styles, and behaviors, while constantly interacting with each other as well as with everyone else and not look ridiculous.

Edited by NCsoft

5 minutes ago, NCsoft said:

Yeah, the only way this "alt account" thing could even work, is either to have a dominant personality and a subservient one, or have two account that just barely interact with each other. You can't pretend to be two very-active members of the same group with different personalities, writing styles, and behaviors, while constantly interacting with each other as well as with everyone else and not look ridiculous.

Sure thing but JCS fooled people for years.

6 minutes ago, NCsoft said:

Which just makes me think back to his comments about mental health...

Edited by Deep Wang
  • Like 2

17 minutes ago, cdsacken said:

It's a fair question. You seemed to idolize JCS and had alt accounts in the past.

JCS is great

Alt accounts? Lmao trying to make me sound bad if you looked into it wouldn't even mention it.

3 minutes ago, IronJimbo said:

JCS is great

Alt accounts? Lmao trying to make me sound bad if you looked into it wouldn't even mention it.

Why would I look into it? You troll often in regards to Avatar. Glad you don't do it. It's weird.

JCS is crazy.

Edited by cdsacken

8 minutes ago, cdsacken said:

Sure thing but JCS fooled people for years.

That's because hydrogen is not a hyper-active member of Jim gang, but play more of a "subservient" role, so that these are not "opposing personalities". As I mentioned, it's one of the few ways I think it could actually work. Pretending to have completely different writing styles and behavior all the time every day while having many different interactions will not sustain for long, it will leave traces.

By the way, shout out to @Hydrogen for all the support and likes to my posts. I don't care who you are, you have my appreciation for that.

Edited by NCsoft
  • Like 1

Just now, NCsoft said:

That's because hydrogen is not a hyper-active member of Jim gang, but play more of a "subservient" role, so that these are not "opposing personalities". As I mentioned, it's one of the few ways I think it could actually work. Pretending to have completely different writing styles and behavior all the time every day will not sustain for long, you will leave traces.

By the way, shout out to @Hydrogen for all the support and likes to my posts. I don't care who you are, you have my appreciation for that.

He has a 3rd account and likely 4th. Lol likes from fake people.

8 minutes ago, cdsacken said:

He has a 3rd account and likely 4th. Lol likes from fake people.

Well, it's not like I was aware of that. So it's emotionally fulfilling to have someone encouraging, and supportive like that.  On the internet, no one truly knows who you are, but that support? I'm thankful for that, you know? We're not supposed to take Internet THAT seriously. 

As for other accounts? I'm not aware of them and pretty sure I had zero interactions, but hydrogen I do remember, fondly.

Edited by NCsoft

Definitely appreciated JCS input in many discussions here. To learn he had two active alt accounts is disappointing to say the least. Not exactly certain how those work, could alt account somehow be another family member using the same IP? Or, is it cut and dry and JCS simply had multiple users conversing amongst themselves to drive talking points?

Edited by JohnnyGossamer
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, NCsoft said:

Excuse me? If you have legitimate points against the ones we are or were making, you're welcome to raise them, and I'm open to discussion all day, as you've seen probably for the past few months.

But you aren't granted some god given supreme power to delegitimize a group of people like this, for what we admire and what we're passionate about, some of us have been here much longer than you have, Nero. Sorry, you do not get to dictate how an entire group of people is perceived, you don't get to dismiss points that we've made which you don't like just by saying "probably fake".

Well only yesterday I was fooled by 2 different account with same user? And Jumbo also had alt which was suspended. Pure Spirit is suspended . The many of have problems so I don't know and I don't think when I said some of guys are probably  FAKE .

• Disbelief 1
  • Knock It Off 1

3 minutes ago, JohnnyGossamer said:

Definitely appreciated JCS input in many discussions here. To learn he had two active alt accounts is disappointing to say the least. No exactly certain how those work, could those somehow be another family member using the same IP?

I think it was false bravado? Just to look good in front others? If he was really genuine we wouldn't even have this discussion

• Like 1