Totem

Avatar: The Way of Water | 16 DEC 2022 | Don't worry guys, critics like it

7 hours ago, Eric Madrigal said:

People disagreeing with you and your predictions are not trolling. We let people talk about their distaste for movies, franchises, and even directors in other threads, so there's no reason for "your" thread to be any different, no matter how wonderful and amazing Avatar and Cameron are.

How about a thread title that confuses incoming posters continuously when -- at this point -- there is absolutely no evidence whatsoever from any trade, and absolutely no rumors whatsoever (other than coming from within this thread) that AVATAR 2 will move again?  It is currently scheduled for December 2022.  

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Macleod said:

How about a thread title that confuses incoming posters continuously when -- at this point -- there is absolutely no evidence whatsoever from any trade, and absolutely no rumors whatsoever (other than coming from within this thread) that AVATAR 2 will move again?  It is currently scheduled for December 2022.  

Also that the recommended post is about it being on the lot. ???

It's a shame that this movie didn't come much much sooner as expected. I feel like the hype is decreasing from year to year.

GET OUT AVATAR 2, IT'S TIME !!

And congrats for 1000 pages !

Edited by LPLC
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, LPLC said:

It's a shame that this movie didn't come much much sooner as expected. I feel like the hype is decreasing from year to year.

Same old circular conversations.  The hype will begin again when the movie gets closer to its release window.  Obviously everyone involved in making this knows how many years have passed, especially Cameron.  The studio and the team are well aware that in certain ways, they will be starting over in a marketing campaign.  There will be a machine behind this and I'm sure it will become a phenomenon once again.  If getting to 1000 pages on this forum alone doesn't tell you something about the enduring conversation around this potential new film series, I don't know what does.  

And Thank You to the Mods for altering the thread title.  

Edited by Macleod

23 minutes ago, Macleod said:

Same old circular conversations.  The hype will begin again when the movie gets closer to its release window.  Obviously everyone involved in making this knows how many years have passed, especially Cameron.  The studio and the team are well aware that in certain ways, they will be starting over in a marketing campaign.  There will be a machine behind this and I'm sure it will become a phenomenon once again.  If getting to 1000 pages on this forum alone doesn't tell you something about the enduring conversation around this potential new film series, I don't know what does.  

And Thank You to the Mods for altering the thread title.  

Don't worry, I know it will be a phenomenon, all I want to say is that they took too long to release on the 2nd, we were promised the notice in 2014 and we will only see it in 2022 (13 years later the first anyway). 

14 minutes ago, VenomXXR said:

It doesn’t. Three Cameron die-hards alone make up over 5,000 posts on this thread. 

Fair point.  But Page 1000 still needs more pics of Cameron! 😁

Stressed Tonight Show GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

Edited by Macleod