Totem

Avatar: The Way of Water | 16 DEC 2022 | Don't worry guys, critics like it

25 minutes ago, dignam said:

Dont confuse real comic fans with hype comic fans. 

I'm a marvel and die hard wolverine fan since over 30 years. Ans just like that a cameron fan. Terminator2, Aliens, Avatar are my alltime favorite movies and cameron my all time favorite director.

As a real comic fan you can be marvel fan and a cameron fan.

Oh, I'm well aware. I was referring to the new wave of fans that have probably never read an actual comic book themselves, the ones frothing at the mouth for EG to beat Avatar. 

• Like 3

5 hours ago, JamesCameronScholar said:

I worry just how much hate A2 will have from the comic book man-children when it comes out. Oh well, all publicity is good publicity. 

I think the worry is warranted, I do think a collective boycott effort by MCU fans worldwide will result in a total of $2M loss for Avatar 2's global box office. :lol:

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

11 hours ago, JamesCameronScholar said:

I worry just how much hate A2 will have from the comic book man-children when it comes out. Oh well, all publicity is good publicity. 

They already saying this movie if its a breakthrough could top 5 billion , so dont worry Pandorians and Cameron fans will be coming in droves. I wonder what the max might be??

Could Avatar 2 actually double avtr1. 5.6billy ww or better??!!

One thing for sure we are about to likely see the worlds first domestic and internationally domination of the bo charts in today's expansion of markets. The results may exceed my predictions by far!!!

Beating Avtr 1 by 2-3 billion plus would be insane all. 

Feel the burn Pretenders!!😉

• Like 3
  • Disbelief 1

On 5/27/2019 at 3:23 PM, Pure Spirit said:

A story in pictures:

UDvMZNx.jpg

0aR4b2U.png

MRNyQ3k.png

R3ZIMbG.png

YS0B4xe.png

o8RIvKn.png

hx9SjYZ.png

AzxItUc.png

rp1Pjxf.png

kgqfpC7.jpg

D0gLpA9.png

vgAfQI9.png

1hVUOnN.jpg

UB5OEd5.png

dWKtaVg.png

LMkDxAG.png

opGlYU1.jpg

The funny thing is avatars run is done in itty bitty market and these fans are all going to come back even stronger Pure Spirit in 2021. If rumours of Avatar2 Day worldwide sneak 3d preview in select theaters are true, I suspect even Pure Spirits high end may be surpassed.

Claps Pure Spirit as the E.g. will beat Avatar by over 500mil to 1bil nonsense.comes to a close. Avatar and Avatar 2 will hold firm for the 1st and number 2 alltime spots and Avatar 2 will destroy the domestic record..

It simply is destiny.

Cameron has no equal and Avatar cannot simply go quietly in the night despite the 350 mil spent in marketing by pretenders to Titanics's and Avatar's throne..The power of Avatar roars loudly::

"This is our land!"

Edited by Sheldon Cr
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 3

Here are some of the early predicts so far. Everyone please help me update👍

Kal...280m OW, 1.17b dom, 3.4b OS( Really would love Avatar2 to hit 1bil to 1.2 bil or

Better from China alone)

4.5b WW

Ncsoft... 3.7Bww

Jimbo...1.1B dom , 

3.5b OS, 4.6B WW

Keysersoze123

600 Domestic /1.2B OS -C / 700M C - 2.5B WW

Pure spirit

low-end:

550M DOM

$2B OS - China

$600M China

$3.15B total, assuming significant drop off from the first after accounting for inflation plus foreign market growth

(Nice one Pure Spirit I hope

we reach your highend predict or far more fellow Pandorian)

Pure Spirits High-end :

$1B DOM

$3B OS - China

$1.1B China

$5.1B total

Charlie Jatender

Dom: 475+ (45mn admits against 75mn of Avatar 1 but due to lower 3D contribution ATP just 10% higher than normal as compared to 33% in 2009)

Overseas: 1200 (same reason in Europe as in Dom but Asia will rise)

China: 700 

WW: 2375

20 hours ago, NCsoft said:

I think the worry is warranted, I do think a collective boycott effort by MCU fans worldwide will result in a total of $2M loss for Avatar 2's global box office. :lol:

Lol , agreed Ncsoft. In other words over the top jealous comic fanboys boycotting A2 won't even make a microscopic stratch to Avatar 2's Box office domination .

This aint your regular bo behemoth. Now your dealing with Pandora!!

😉

Edited by Sheldon Cr
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, IronJimbo said:

And I give my heart to youuu! Enchaaaanting!

Still shocked leona lewis didn't ride the Avatar wave to the success celine done rode with her song from titanic. I see you is almost as good as Heart will go on in my book Jimbo👍👍

• Like 1