Totem

Avatar: The Way of Water | 16 DEC 2022 | Don't worry guys, critics like it

1 minute ago, Matthew said:

Not very fluent in English. 

Let's not deviate from the topic. If I remember correctly there was #AlitaChallenge 

'Jim Gang' refers to the members of BOT who acknowledge our lord and savior JC - I can assure you we didn't start any twitter hashtags. :hahaha:

• Haha 1

Just now, JamesCameronScholar said:

'Jim Gang' refers to the members of BOT who acknowledge our lord and savior JC - I can assure you we didn't start any twitter hashtags. :hahaha:

Oh sorry for that. My apologies. 😊😊

• Thanks 1

Imagine doubting the legendary film director James "Iron Jim" Cameron who always delivers and raises the bar on what's possible time and time again. You'll shit yourself with your mouth wide open and those aren't my words, they're Jims.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

17 minutes ago, IronJimbo said:

Imagine doubting the legendary film director James "Iron Jim" Cameron who always delivers and raises the bar on what's possible time and time again. You'll shit yourself with your mouth wide open and those aren't my words, they're Jims.

76769713.jpg

giphy.gif

200.gif

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

55 minutes ago, IronJimbo said:

Are we talking about BO? Because if yes, I have a counterexample. Just look at your profile pic. Just $401M on a $170M budget. Although Jim is just a producer and not the director, he still heavily promoted the film.

2 hours ago, UserHN said:

Are we talking about BO? Because if yes, I have a counterexample. Just look at your profile pic. Just $401M on a $170M budget. Although Jim is just a producer and not the director, he still heavily promoted the film.

The magic of Jim is in the making. That cannot be replicated, except of course, by the man himself. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, JamesCameronScholar said:

Jim not even being listed makes me question the validity of anything they have to say. 

reddit has very poor taste, screams of I'm a teen/man child and just got into movies.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I just came across this about the Fox Studios Theme Park in Sydney. It only lasted just over 2 years. The main attraction was the Titanic Experience. 

Spoiler Alert

Participants we’re split into two groups. The First Class group survived on the lifeboats. The steerage group all died. 

• Sad 1

21 minutes ago, Darth Lehnsherr said:

You bet Matt Reeves is gonna be on that list if he knocks his Batman film out of the park

I wonder why the Russos aren't on that list. They would have won if they were included. They're at their peak right now.

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, UserHN said:

I wonder why the Russos aren't on that list. They would have won if they were included. They're at their peak right now.

/r/movies doesn't want to appear populist

besides they dont have any great movies

• Like 1

3 hours ago, DeeCee said:

I just came across this about the Fox Studios Theme Park in Sydney. It only lasted just over 2 years. The main attraction was the Titanic Experience. 

Spoiler Alert

Participants we’re split into two groups. The First Class group survived on the lifeboats. The steerage group all died. 

I still maintain that a rebuild of the Titanic would make insane money - get Kate and Leo to cut the ribbon or whatever.