Totem

Avatar: The Way of Water | 16 DEC 2022 | Don't worry guys, critics like it

3 minutes ago, vc2002 said:

When talking about market growth, you better leave India and Japan out of the discussion because these two are already developed markets that don't have any (significant) market growth at all. South Korea had some good market growth over the past few years but it's a relatively small and developed country, so it's going to hit the peak soon.

Like I said.. I would love a list of the differences in market size, inflation and exchange rates for all major regions. Can't find it.

Kate Winslet re-united with Cameron

"“Kate and I have been looking for something to do together for 20 years, since our collaboration on Titanic, which was one of the most rewarding of my career,” Cameron said. “I can’t wait to see her bring the character of Ronal to life.”

http://deadline.com/2017/10/kate-winslet-avatar-2-titanic-reunion-titanic-helmer-james-cameron-1202181471/

• Like 4
  • Astonished 2

23 minutes ago, MuffinMan said:

"“Kate and I have been looking for something to do together for 20 years, since our collaboration on Titanic, which was one of the most rewarding of my career,” Cameron said. “I can’t wait to see her bring the character of Ronal to life.”

http://deadline.com/2017/10/kate-winslet-avatar-2-titanic-reunion-titanic-helmer-james-cameron-1202181471/

Sweet!

1 hour ago, MuffinMan said:

WHAT???

I am confused.

Is she going to be in Avatar 2 or further down the road in the "ongoing Avatar adventure"???

Either way, that is amazing.

Like I needed another reason to be excited about these movies...

YOURRRRR... HEREEEE...THERES NOTHING I FEAR

Today's thread theme, it's funny now that the production has started the hype is generating in the media. Scott Mendelson on suicide watch to be honest.

Edited by IronJimbo
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, IronJimbo said:

Today's thread theme, it's funny now that the production has started the hype is generating in the media. Scott Mendelson on suicide watch to be honest.

Yep, no hype, no "cultural impact"...

tumblr_mq27g6oIMh1swl9p4o1_1280.gif

Edited by dashrendar44
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

54 minutes ago, marveldcfox said:

100%.

We need a new male antagonist.....a former A list or current who has been lying low of late and interested in big pay checks but still committed to the role. 

Human or Na'Vi male antagonist?

Ken Watanabe?

Kevin Spacey?

Lawrence Fishburne?

Andy Garcia?

19 hours ago, MuffinMan said:

Yayy :D! This movie is going to be epic, let the countdown begin!

22 hours ago, MuffinMan said:

"Jake, I want you to draw me like one of your Earth girls."

Edited by vc2002
  • Haha 1

Wow!!! I didn't see that one coming at all. No shortage of alpha female power on this set.

Sigourney Weaver - Grace in spirit form and a new character??

Zoe Saldana - Neytiri

CCH Pounder - Mo'at 

Oona Chaplin - should be very familiar to Game of Thrones fans, new character called Varang

Kate Winslet - new character Ronal