Totem

Avatar: The Way of Water | 16 DEC 2022 | Don't worry guys, critics like it

Cameron's last two movies together made over 1.36 billion. That's averaging 680m a film. Now, he's going to make a sequel to a 700m monster, with the help of 4 years inflation and so on, and this sequel will be lucky to make 500m? What kind of theory is this? Oh I get it. It means "I wish it struggles to make 500m".

../../../public/style_emoticons/default/ohmy.png
:o @ how I wish I could spend the money as generously as you. Damn even it's one of my fav films in the decade, I can't afford watching it 10 times in the theater espeicially the 3D ticket was very expensive at that time.

Cameron's last two movies together made over 1.36 billion. That's averaging 680m a film. Now, he's going to make a sequel to a 700m monster, with the help of 4 years inflation and so on, and this sequel will be lucky to make 500m? What kind of theory is this? Oh I get it. It means "I wish it struggles to make 500m".

I agree I don't think that's what's going to happen, but we've never had this happen in the history of box office on this scale, so we can't dismiss any possibility. Anywhere from 400m-1B is possible IMO.

:o @ how I wish I could spend the money as generously as you. Damn even it's one of my fav films in the decade, I can't afford watching it 10 times in the theater espeicially the 3D ticket was very expensive at that time.

This was back when I had income to spend lol. I haven't been to the movies since Rise of the Planet of the Apes.

How come my quote has this written down:../../../public/style_emoticons/default/ohmy.pngInstead of this: :o? Edited by lab276

The reply board may has some problems.I can never do a multiquote.

The reply board may has some problems.I can never do a multiquote.

You see multiquote works fine. But it seems we couldn't quote smiley yet, as it would turn into broken url like this "./../../public/style_emoticons/default/ohmy.png"But I wouldn't complain about it, given what we've all been through on the ancient BOM forums LOL Edited by vc2002

Domesticly we have 7 movies above 1B adjusted.If there is one movie than can do it actually, it will be Avatar 2. This is the most close chance ever in decades.

Just because it has a better chance to hit 1B, doesn't mean it has a good chance to hit 1B.

You see multiquote works fine. But it seems we couldn't quote smiley yet, as it would turn into broken url like this "./../../public/style_emoticons/default/ohmy.png"But I wouldn't complain about it, given what we've all been through on the ancient BOM forums LOL

No kidding, a few misquoted smileys is a small price to pay for the freedom and cool new features we have here.

You see multiquote works fine. But it seems we couldn't quote smiley yet, as it would turn into broken url like this "./../../public/style_emoticons/default/ohmy.png"But I wouldn't complain about it, given what we've all been through on the ancient BOM forums LOL

aha

Yeah I tried multiquote cause watching Avatar 10 times deserves two :o s lol

Got it :D