Totem

Avatar: The Way of Water | 16 DEC 2022 | Don't worry guys, critics like it

Any news worthy reading lately? I have been away from this thread for too long.  

hey Captawasal buddy :).. Please dont stay away long. I love you and all our Pandora family posts. :)

Well so far Neo the man posted news saying Cameron is perfecting a wonderful speedup process  and looks like

the films will be on time. Also General Quaddritz is back in all the 3  sequels. Apparently  we wont travel

to different worlds, but going to be alll new places in Avatar 2..And James says this will  be in a godfather like

format of scifis. .Wow  Also that Fox has green lit at least 400-500+ m already to work on the sequels.

• Like 1

No, in preparation for Spongebob Squarepants 2, coming out in a year. :)And yeah, I need my Battle Angel! That has been one of my most anticipated films for yearsI'm going to have to check out what Firestarter is. :)

Yeah would be funny if Battle Angel 1 ends up beating Avatar numbers lol...  With James Camersons love

for stories centered around Female heroines.. I wonder why  he didnt ask fox if he could work with WB and do Wonder Woman.

Can you imagine James doing a 200+mil Wonderwoman film...Oh Damn!!!

• Like 1

hey Captawasal buddy :).. Please dont stay away long. I love you and all our Pandora family posts. :)

Well so far Neo the man posted news saying Cameron is perfecting a wonderful speedup process  and looks like

the films will be on time. Also General Quaddritz is back in all the 3  sequels. Apparently  we wont travel

to different worlds, but going to be alll new places in Avatar 2..And James says this will  be in a godfather like

format of scifis. .Wow  Also that Fox has green lit at least 400-500+ m already to work on the sequels.

WOW this is going to epic in a new scale of epicness. 

For Avatar in 2009 I didn't join the MOJO forums in time to discuss and read about exclusive stories and box office potential, but It's awesome to follow these ones now. I joined Mojo forums december 16th in 2009, just 2 days shy of it's WW release.  

Hell  yeah!!---When a studio gives you 500+m to work with so fast.. You know James Movie

may truly have no limits in sequel BO Magic.. OMG.And looked what he did with T2 with just 100+mil lol

My favorite sequel along side TDK. 

• Like 1

Excited as I am for Avenger2 ,and Indiana Jones V, SW7 and Heman and the MAsters of the Universe and Batman vs Superman.

Nothing on this planet has every had me this stolked in anticipation. I heard in Some countries folks

having avatar clubs and tents speaking naviii in anticipation for Juggernaut 2.

Can you imagine if all the titanic,  T2, and Avatar fans again show up...James Camerons brand is massive.

And then they dare say our film cant pull off beyond Avatar I numbers... We will see about that.

Im hoping for 800-1billion domestic Tarzan and Capat....I kid you not...:D

If we can get a  130-170+m OW and a multiplier of 6 we flying way over the billion mark!

• Like 2

For Avatar in 2009 I didn't join the MOJO forums in time to discuss and read about exclusive stories and box office potential, but It's awesome to follow these ones now. I joined Mojo forums december 16th in 2009, just 2 days shy of it's WW release.  

Alot of folks logged on as me in attempt to frame me back then..And I didnt handle it well

cursing out my friends who were mods for believing that was me and everything and got banned ..

Lol I went crazy defending Avatar even talking about using law of attraction power against the folks

who threw me out..lol.And we all know your not even suppose to use gods universe power like that.

Man it got ugly....Really I missed all of you...But it was bittee sweet win . All those pages of defending cameron

and my friends like Neo and all who were called crazy.. We won.. Avatar reached me an neos ultimate highend

range and then some!!! I think the battling spaned hundreds and hundreds of pages...lol

I realzie now we should never get that ugly discussing movies we believe in...Bad energy all around.

But man sorry you didnt get to battle with us Capta and Tarzan buddies but now you can.

And apart from folks like BKB, most of us including myself all battle very civially here. Shawn and team BOf

have not only made the new mojo but gone beyond it, as they managed to keep the world  very

conversationalist friendly and expand the world of BO talk and life into a brand new world of even more potential. :)

Loving Boxoffice.com :) Thank you Shawn and Team :)...

• Like 1

Added you to the game Tarzan...Capta post your numbers too my friend.

Tarzan wow you not believing in big big numbers for Batman Vs Superman>??? :'( Aww man

I think it could be bigger than Avengers 2. I hope you will go higher.. Wow you really put big numbers

out there for TA2.. Shoot I think the only comic film with 2 billion potential is Batman vs SUperman if its good

and marketed out the wazoo.. Also Avengers 3 if they do the World war Hulk Storyline

• Like 1

Alot of folks logged on as me in attempt to frame me back then..And I didnt handle it well

cursing out my friends who were mods for believing that was me and everything and got banned ..

Lol I went crazy defending Avatar even talking about using law of attraction power against the folks

who threw me out..lol.And we all know your not even suppose to use gods universe power like that.

Man it got ugly....Really I missed all of you...But it was bittee sweet win . All those pages of defending cameron

and my friends like Neo and all who were called crazy.. We won.. Avatar reached me an neos ultimate highend

range and then some!!! I think the battling spaned hundreds and hundreds of pages...lol

I realzie now we should never get that ugly discussing movies we believe in...Bad energy all around.

But man sorry you didnt get to battle with us Capta and Tarzan buddies but now you can.

And apart from folks like BKB, most of us including myself all battle very civially here. Shawn and team BOf

have not only made the new mojo but gone beyond it, as they managed to keep the world  very

conversationalist friendly and expand the world of BO talk and life into a brand new world of even more potential. :)

Loving Boxoffice.com :) Thank you Shawn and Team :)...

High end? I had 1B for Avatar missed it by 1.7B. :P

• Like 2

Burning hot to see what numbers Avatar 2 gets in Japan , China  and Austraila this time

China and Japan alone could be 250-400+Mil...Geesus!! UK proably over 150Mil!

Up to only 50M more than Avatar's 2 total in those countries?