Totem

Avatar: The Way of Water | 16 DEC 2022 | Don't worry guys, critics like it

1 minute ago, Elessar said:

Speaking of Terminator 2: 3D, when is it coming out? Is it even coming out? It's awfully quite...

If I've seen the date I've forgotten it.

I know it's going to be this year though, it's meant to be to celebrate the 25th year since T2 was released.

4 hours ago, IronJimbo said:

Than Avatar? No.

Also the UK are the ones who chose to vote on it, if the majority vote yes to leave then I'm just repsecting the UK's wishes when hoping they leave. I'm a nice guy.

I'm pretty sure from the nature of your post that you're not just trying to respect UK's wishes. This obviously has to do with Avatar's BO ;)

How does something like a movie even compare on the scale of a country and the EU? It doesn't make sense to me. A movie will come and go fairly quickly, even TFA for example won't have the impact of a country's association lol.

3 hours ago, DAJK said:

I'm pretty sure from the nature of your post that you're not just trying to respect UK's wishes. This obviously has to do with Avatar's BO ;)

How does something like a movie even compare on the scale of a country and the EU? It doesn't make sense to me. A movie will come and go fairly quickly, even TFA for example won't have the impact of a country's association lol.

Avatar can save the planet with it's enviromental message.

RsX6K7K.jpg

On 5/13/2016 at 7:39 AM, weihai111 said:

avatar2 will make 1billion in china,remember my word,chinese love cameron blockbuster

Yep 800-1 b in China ,1b plus domestic, 500-600 m in Japan , 200 m in uk are some definitely attainable goals. Loving it.  Wow nearly 2 billion from just 2 freaking territories would freak everyone who tracks bo out. Then add in the domestic, 3 b and beyond is likely to happen. Under ideal circumstances, we might see 4 billion ww my pandorian family. Let no disasters stand in Avatar iis way. Lets do it

Edited by Kalel009Shel

26 minutes ago, Kalel009Shel said:

Yep 800-1 b in China ,1b plus domestic, 500-600 m in Japan , 200 m in uk are some definitely attainable goals. Loving it.  Wow nearly 2 billion from just 2 freaking territories would freak everyone who tracks bo out. Then add in the domestic, 3 b and beyond is likely to happen. Under ideal circumstances, we might see 4 billion ww my pandorian family. Let no disasters stand in Avatar iis way. Lets do it

I can't see how this film makes less than $3b.