Totem

Avatar: The Way of Water | 16 DEC 2022 | Don't worry guys, critics like it

7 minutes ago, IronJimbo said:

LOL!!

This project is a comedy that's never going to happen! 

54 minutes ago, IronJimbo said:

Zoe Saldana is "low skill"? :redcapes: 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, IronJimbo said:

This is the epitome of what passes for internet "journalism" these days.  A site I've never heard of "reporting" something totally unfounded, with seemingly no legitimate basis in reality.  "Reports say..."  What reports??  From where??  Their broken English betrays the constitution of what they're saying.  If they have a "source," they should say so...otherwise, bunk off and do something better with your website. 

• Like 3

7 hours ago, Macleod said:

This is the epitome of what passes for internet "journalism" these days.  A site I've never heard of "reporting" something totally unfounded, with seemingly no legitimate basis in reality.  "Reports say..."  What reports??  From where??  Their broken English betrays the constitution of what they're saying.  If they have a "source," they should say so...otherwise, bunk off and do something better with your website. 

It's now what those big media sites do as well, such as THR (not as frequently tho). I mean it's a very safe trick because you can always say "Oh my source wants to remain secret because he's a fucking insider ok?" With that you can pretty much make up anything you want.

Edited by vc2002

7 hours ago, trifle said:

I wonder if the reaction to Billy Lynn will impact Cameron's decision to use high frame rate in filming the Avatar sequels.  http://www.slate.com/articles/arts/movies/2016/10/billy_lynn_s_long_halftime_walk_looks_fantastic_it_s_also_unwatchable.html

Cameron said that he made some tests and found that using HFR would be unnecessary for Avatar sequels.

• Like 2

On 8/11/2016 at 7:32 AM, Maitch said:

At this point, I am half expecting that the next big annoncements is that he has written yet another screenplay and Avatar 2 will be postponed until he figures out how to do all 5 films at the same time.

Wow @ 4 more avatars!!

So we have an avatar 5 now. Holy moly!!

Edited by Kalel009Shel

On 10/22/2016 at 9:16 AM, Gavin Feng said:

Cameron said that he made some tests and found that using HFR would be unnecessary for Avatar sequels.

Hey all. Did you miss me .? What's the topic in Pandora land?  Been working and adjusting to married life. Hello fam.  I still need to donate  50 for bet I lost to Baum. Sorry been  gone so long. Was anyone shocked at hp 8 and avatar 5 announcements. Wow

• Like 1

On 27/10/2016 at 7:40 AM, Kalel009Shel said:

Hey all. Did you miss me .? What's the topic in Pandora land?  Been working and adjusting to married life. Hello fam.  I still need to donate  50 for bet I lost to Baum. Sorry been  gone so long. Was anyone shocked at hp 8 and avatar 5 announcements. Wow

Hyped as hell Kal! 4 more avatar films. Thats like 20 billion dollars.

• Like 1

On 10/27/2016 at 1:40 AM, Kalel009Shel said:

You recently got married!! Congrats!

I'm 16months in myself and can't believe how that short span of time has gone!

Congrats again!

• Like 2

On 10/22/2016 at 1:15 AM, trifle said:

I wonder if the reaction to Billy Lynn will impact Cameron's decision to use high frame rate in filming the Avatar sequels.  http://www.slate.com/articles/arts/movies/2016/10/billy_lynn_s_long_halftime_walk_looks_fantastic_it_s_also_unwatchable.html

I hope so. I saw the 48fps version of Hobbit and everything looked fake. To hear that a more grounded movie suffers the same fate gives me pause about the viability of this format. Of course this sort of tinkering seems to be right up Cameron's alley. I just hope he provides options for standard viewing if he goes this route with the Avatar sequels (assuming they get made).

• Like 1