Kal...1.1b, 3.4b OS

4.5b ww😉

Ncsoft... 3.7Bww

Jimbo...1.1B , 

2.9b OS, 4.1B ww

AT this rate by 2021 december I am expecting 6B prediction 🙂

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Deep Wang said:

I was talking about this thing with the guys, and seriously, I grew up with Terminator, Aliens, Terminator 2, Abyss.  

These kids today have grown up with Titanic and Avatar.  I love Titanic and really like Avatar, but my childhood was def better when it comes to Cameron movies.

When I think about how he has only released TWO MOVIES since I turned 18, I get sad.  

You and me both.

43 minutes ago, IronJimbo said:

Avatar rerelease 2020, cgi upgraded

There's no doubt about it now. We will see a 4billion plus ww phenomenon unleashed in 2021. Jc please don't keep us in suspense past 2021 tho😨😨lol

• Like 1

Very disappointed that Avatar 2 has been delayed yet again. The December 2020 release date was perfectly configured for Avatar 2 to dominate as much as possible due to calendar alignment and almost non-existent competition. I don't see what incentive Disney would have to push it back a year. 

39 minutes ago, HouseOfTheSun said:

I really don’t think so. December 2020 is pretty bare and Avatar could have dominated in that period. Why push back unless Cameron requested?

that's what I'm thinking....JC: James Cameron, JL: Joe Letteri big cheese at WETA 

JC: so Joe how's the pipeline moving along for my movie? 

JL: slow

JC: can we make Dec 2020?

JL: where are my live shots? 

JC: we haven't started shooting yet 

JL: oh crap

JC: is this a problem?

JL: yes genius, you want to merge live shots with CGI in same frame, is water involved in some of these shots? 

JC: yeah probably 

JL: oh crap - we'll need more computing power Scotty 

JC: quoting Star Trek?

JL: yes, ask your new friends at the mouse emporium for an extension...or your movie will be a black and white storyboard animation

JC: oh crap...

:(

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1

21 minutes ago, Sheldon Cr said:

Lol my archer ......How are you guy?  What did I miss

I'm fine. I got a job now, and I write review for films as well. I'm actually looking forward to Avatar 2, so this news annoys me a bit. 

Edited by Fancyarcher

23 minutes ago, Deep Wang said:

I was talking about this thing with the guys, and seriously, I grew up with Terminator, Aliens, Terminator 2, Abyss.  

These kids today have grown up with Titanic and Avatar.  I love Titanic and really like Avatar, but my childhood was def better when it comes to Cameron movies.

When I think about how he has only released TWO MOVIES since I turned 18, I get sad.  

Titanic was 22 years ago now. The kids today grew up with Avatar. Anyone who saw Titanic in the theater is going to be 30+ most likely.

6 minutes ago, doublejack said:

LOL. No, not even close. True Lies is better than Avatar and Titanic, and that was not his best work from that era.

We are all different people with different viewpoints, thats a GOOD thing.........Aliens is still his best film though.:shades:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Still can't shake off this feeling of disappointment, that release date was so perfect, I was sure about that.

I would buy this is a Disney decision if a Star War project is somehow moved into Dec next year, but this doesn't seem to  benefit Disney in any meaningful way, I can't think of a single reason that Disney would not want A2 to be out next Dec, if the earliest Star Wars won't be ready until 2022. 

I really do feel this is James needing even more time, it's gonna be all worth the wait in the end, but  the wait will be painful and I feel less optimistic about Dec 2021 than Dec 2020, but then again, whenever Jim is ready, he will make that date the most optimal release date! 

Also, bring on that Avatar re-release! I'm ready!

Edited by NCsoft
  • Like 2

28 minutes ago, Sheldon Cr said:

Here are some of the early predicts so far. Everyone please help me update👍

James needs more time. I'm loving it. Upping my predict

Kal...1.1b, 3.4b OS

4.5b ww😉

Ncsoft... 3.7Bww

Jimbo...1.1B , 

2.9b OS, 4.1B ww

Perhaps it's time for an update from me as well ;)

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, NCsoft said:

Still can't shake off this feeling of disappointment, that release date was so perfect, I was sure about that.

I would buy this is a Disney decision if a Star War project is somehow moved into Dec next year, but this doesn't seem to  benefit Disney in any meaningful way, I can't think of a single reason that Disney would not want A2 to be out next Dec, if the earliest Star Wars won't be ready until 2022. 

I really do feel this is James needing even more time, it's gonna be all worth wait in the end, but it the wait is gonna be painful and I feel less optimistic about Dec 2021 than Dec 2020, but then again, whenever Jim is ready, he's make that date the most optimal release date! 

Also, bring on that Avatar re-release! I'm ready!

It could just be a simple reason of the films will not be ready for 2020,. It could be that Cameron has come accross some new tech that he feels could benefit the films. Could be just that Disney want the stability of having a AVATAR and SW film every year for 6+ years.

• Like 2