Totem

Avatar: The Way of Water | 16 DEC 2022 | Don't worry guys, critics like it

This is so un-Cameron, not really sure about all this. A team of writers? Three sequels?

To help with camerons tons of page Script ACCA.... When Cameron has created his world, you can bet he will oversee and rewrite the additional writers. A sequel so big Cameron will need some help turning out a screenplay.. Only Natural.

:)

Avatar is having a re release at the real IMAX theater near me. Is this happening anywhere else?

Wow, not sure Robert I will look and post...That is awesome... Im a bit envious.. I hope it comes back to the big apple here as well... Wooohoo. If you go to check it again. Post crowd reports please. :)

You know, given Cameron's prior success with sequels...I'm gonna give him my trust,Don't let me down Mr Cameron. And don't forget about Battle Angel Alita.

Right on KO White.... In Cameron we will always trust. The only mega director that hasnt dropped the ball once so far and his sequels  have no equal! Hes going to amaze the world again with Juggernaut 2015-2016 :)

Hmm. The most I think AVATAR ll will make is 775 M. Thinking of 650 M for now. Domestic of course.

Kayom compadre thats a good max, but the world is wanting Avatar..We will and can do more... I want 850Mil.. And if we can do 900M-1bil domestic Im going to be wearing avatar shirts for 1 year. I think 650-700 M will be the smallest this goes domestically. :)

But man considering how well this did after BO and is the undisputed king of HV, only the Lion King and Titanic did more for HVideo.. The domestic BO could surpass our wildest dreams on the highend. :)

You're too much obsessed with A2, aren't you?  :P 

Hey Marlon friend....Heaven's to merkotroid...One can never be too obsessed when it comes to the return of the Juggernaut...It was the great and most immersive cinemactic experience of my life  and I want it to bury all comers and push the envelope and world of Pandora even further...Let James leave them even further behind with the help of his friend Peter Jackson , The Brillant Composer James Horner, the cast and one hell of a world breaking film crew..

I also would love for Juggernaut to be the first film that hits 150-200+M OW..  in DEC :)