Totem

Avatar: The Way of Water | 16 DEC 2022 | Don't worry guys, critics like it

http://www.aintitcool.com/node/64216

Looks like this might be true afterall, but you'll shoot this down to won't you Neo cause everyone's sources are wrong except yours, right???

So now AICN is a better source than Variety and a source from FOX? Not wrong, but when it has been dismissed it is wrong. Was from LR the less trustworthy site out there, if you take the word as been factual than all I gotta say is wow.

Edited by Neo

Since Superman and Batman have always been bigger than the avengers... I wouldnt bet the farm on that one.. :)

Superman And bats and maybe WW and Supergirl may just be the archilles heel to Avengers long before the Juggernaut 2015/2016

blows them all away. :)

That would be awesome if DC beat the incredible avengers and Avatar hit 3.5-4billoon WW.. I would be a happy camper!

Everyone has, but haven't been wrong as much as LR has. Now anything that comes from LR I don't post. Also unlike LR I just post the news I don't take time to fabricate articles for hits, see the difference?

Are you honoring bet? You seem to avoid this question for the past 2 months.

What was the bet again. I think it was I would give BKB 20.00 paypal if Avengers 2s beats Avatar  or Avatar doesnt beat Avengers by at least 800million or more . :)... BKB has to pay up if Avatar 2 wins by more than 800mil :). Im pretty confident the gap  will be far bigger than a mighty ass kicking of a mere 800+Mil though. LMAO.. Seems BKB lacks courage Neo, Ran.m Kayom, King Kong friends and fellow Pandorian Warriors...

BRING IT BKB. PUt up or  admit Avengers has no hope!!

What was the bet again. I think it was I would give BKB 20.00 paypal if Avengers 2s beats Avatar  or Avatar doesnt beat Avengers by at least 800million or more . :)... BKB has to pay up if Avatar 2 wins by more than 800mil :). Im pretty confident the gap  will be far bigger than a mighty ass kicking of a mere 800+Mil though. LMAO.. Seems BKB lacks courage Neo, Ran.m Kayom, King Kong friends and fellow Pandorian Warriors...

BRING IT BKB. PUt up or  admit Avengers has no hope!!

Was that MOS made 250M+

I must have stepped into an alternate reality where people have confidence in WB / DC to make a statement such as this.  :ph34r:Hey

Hey Dman Disney just made a deal that would have robert possibly being in 5-6 films and Robet may make almost a billion dollars, why do you think Ben would work out a deal for 7+ Batman films and get loads of money and promises of funding for his projects.

Also Samuel Jackson signed a huge deal for 10+ films proably worth overr 80 mil.to play Nick Fury... So thats new thing going on between actors and studios. 3 film deals are a thring of the past. If an actor wont commit studios will look for those that will. :)

Edited by Superman001

Was that MOS made 250M+

Oh you won Neo :). What is BKB suppose to do being the loser? ..LOL

Please put the bet Kal has made to BKB.. Will the marvel man accept.  The loser pays the other 20.00 paypal and puts in his sig  the winners films and doting a message that Avatar 2 or  Avengers 2 is supreme.

If BKB AV2 beats Juggernaut or comes within 800mil.overall within the WW Gap. he wins..... Lets see if he takes the bet. :)

BKB ..Mr  Avengers will rule the world, are you prepared to stand behind your convictions. I will open this bet to 3 more Avatar vs Avengers 2 doubters too.... BRING IT!!

On Dec 2016 ---------Juggernaut 2 will send SWs 7 and AVenger Loonies the message!!-----:)

Edited by Superman001

Oh you won Neo :). What is BKB suppose to do being the loser? :)..LOL

Please put the bet Kal has made to BKB.. Will the marvel man accept.  The loser pays the other 20.00 paypal and puts in his sig  the winners films and doting a message that Avatar 2 or  Avengers 2 is supreme.

If BKB AV2 beats Juggernaut or comes within 800mil.. he wins.... :).. Lets see if he takes the bet. :)

Supposed to take a name, sig and avatar change which he never did only took avatar change. I am not in charge of bets Kal, that is fmpro there is a bet thread.

Supposed to take a name, sig and avatar change which he never did only took avatar change. I am not in charge of bets Kal, that is fmpro there is a bet thread.

Oh  iwas asking you to just put it in your sig.. So BKB knows its out there lol. :) Can you post the link to the bet Thread also Neo. And thanks in advance.. I hope BKB mans up and honours your bet as well. As Supes has flown over 250Mil..:)

Ok guys  just requested the bet to be added. hey FMPRO!!!

If Avatar 2 fails to beat avengers 2 by at least 800mil overall WW I give the Avenger fan 50.00 paypal.  the same if Avatar loses the ww war.

If the Avengers 2  supporter loses  then they give me the 50.00 Paypal.  this bet is open to any 3 folks against Avatar 2 vs the Avengers sequel.  Please add to ongoing bets my friend..Lets rock

The Avatar Bet has begunnnnn!! :)  I upped the stakes to the naysayers like BKB... Lets see who mans up all. Juggernaut 2016 will bury Avengers  by 800m-2B+ gaps lol:)

Unlike PJ who failed, I think Cameron will convert theaters chain with 60 FPS by the time Avatar 2 comes like he converted them to massive 3D equipment back in 2009. Once he'll present them actual footage that blow them away seeing the potential of that presentation, they won't let the amount of cash slip away from their nose with that same argument that it's something so astounding (A Science Fantasy more real than reality, imagine Pandora's world in Imax 60 FPS, you're literally walking in the jungle) people can't experience at home, only in theaters = $$$$$$$$$$$$.

Amen Dash..buddy we will obliterate all and break the 3Bil , maybe go beyond 4billion barrier. :)

In the words of Jake Sully " This is Great!!"

I'm on Pandora right now.

Soon we all be once again.....We will be serving funeral arrangments for the Mighty Avengers 2 and BKB as his head explodes as Avatar goes so far beyond what a comic film can achieve that  his mind melts from the onslaught.

Its going to be funny if the gap is as massive domestically as I expect it to be Worldwide. :)