Totem

Avatar: The Way of Water | 16 DEC 2022 | Don't worry guys, critics like it

Not in the traditional sense.

Dar I dont know where youve bee hanging out on the web, but there are thousands of sites fillled with pages on folks learningg the language, obessed with the spirtuality of the movie and trying to guess the plot of the part 2 all over the web.. So I disagree there, if anything movie fans are still going ape over avatar and its been 5 yrs almost. (Again when you make a film that grand, you dont need to be  killing the cable and tv fans with solo films....One film can attract alll the business and fans you will ever need to sustain a franchise)

Each avatar film  will outgross 3-5  marvel solo films(even some of the solo films with 700+M WW tallys )  to prove just how loved this franchise is.

Okay then. Find a post of me saying that I think Avengers is Oscar winning material. 

Maybe your  comprehension is poor for a  fanboy always talking about people's grammar. But lording marvel films means your always acting like the films are oscar award winning material, not stating as fact. Showing a BKB like IQ I'd wager are we. lol

This thread is about Camerons mega movie, not about wasting posting space. Post something  on topic or go post in your anime section.  lol

Posted Image

Lol Hmm Iron man 1 lets see takes what 5 films to make an avatar 2 lol

Captain America 300+, 650-700 + for Part 2..  lol

LOL the entire Iron Man Franchise  2+Billion .

Someone better do their math better lol. Avatar 2 will outgross  quite a bit of marvel movies combine and beat Avengers 2 most say

by 1.5-.2.3billion.(this range is a lock) As Avengers  2 wont make much more than 1.4-1.6B

I mean whoever heard of a giant franchise beating another by so large a margin. Holy shit!

Edited by Superman001

4500 screens? Is that DOM? If so its theaters, not screens.

Fun fact Neo.

If Avatar posts a 160M OW and gets a 5.2x multi we get $832M domestic

(Camerons films between Titanic and Avatar have received 20x and 9.8 Multipliers!!!) I would love us to get a 6 or 7x or better with a record OW for Dec.

if Avatar gets a 180M OW with a 5x Multi we will get  900+M Domestic!!

If 200M in 3 days...with a 4.5-5.2X Multiplier===OMFG at the domestic!!

Disscuss:

Trudy's Return Imminent?!! :)

+

James Cameron says script has 2 months to go and confident he will exceed the audiences expectations with the world's most massive sequel!!

AvatarPosted Image 2 Movie News: ‘The Terminator’ Director James Cameron Announces Script For The Sequel Will Be Done In Less Than 2 Months, Hopes To Release It On 3D

http://www.kpopstarz...-movie-news.htm

At WonderCon, Drew McWeeny asked Bill Paxton if he's got a role in A2, 3, or 4:

http://www.slashfilm.com/bill-paxton-in-avatar-2/

Here’s what Paxton said when asked if he’s heard from James Cameron about Avatar 2, 3 or 4.

I describe Jim Cameron calling me up as being like the Batphone in my house. It’s like Commissioner Gordon. ‘Yes, Jim, what do you want me to do? Set myself on fire? Tell people I have a little dick? I’m in! I’m in, Jim!’

Edited by Telemachos
  • Like 4

At WonderCon, Drew McWeeny asked Bill Paxton if he's got a role in A2, 3, or 4:

http://www.slashfilm.com/bill-paxton-in-avatar-2/

Wow Telemachos. .Could we be seeing Bill Paxton and Michelle Rodriguez back in the saddle with Cameron..

You god damn right!!! :D.....>YES!!  . Could trudy have jumped out of that plane thingy  when Quaddritz seemed to have blown her to hell??

Share your thoughts and are you excited that it seems Bill Paxon is in the sequel or in a future sequel and the Trudy character is likely back as well.

• Like 1

Michelle isnt confirming squat, but can we say that means ado :P??? You know Cameron swears them to secrecy and contracts them too...I think as long as Michelle hasnt said shes not in it, we are good to go.. Trudy livessss!!!!!!!!!

Avatar: Michelle Rodriguez yet to secure role in 'Avatar 2' James Cameron yet to confirm reprisal of Rodriguez helicopter pilot character

https://uk.movies.yahoo.com/avatar-michelle-rodriguez-yet-secure-role-avatar-2-172900420.html

:lol: I doubt Rodriquez is back. For that matter, that's not even a rumor about Paxton, he's just saying he's ready to go if asked. (I'd love to see him in it, he's always great).

GRRRR( Upper cut to the abdominals lol)

Dammit tele my friend.. You love to kill my hopes eh :P....I think she might be, no confirmation from her thats shes not. Since she expressed she would go to the moon for Cameron and work for free to be in the sequel some time ago..LOL

I heard Cameron is fond of her work, so my gut tells me Trudy, Grace are all back for the sequel(Though Grace wont be back in human form I think lol)

Edited by Superman001

Disscuss:

Trudy's Return Imminent?!! :)

+

James Cameron says script has 2 months to go and confident he will exceed the audiences expectations with the world's most massive sequel!!

AvatarPosted Image 2 Movie News: ‘The Terminator’ Director James Cameron Announces Script For The Sequel Will Be Done In Less Than 2 Months, Hopes To Release It On 3D

http://www.kpopstarz...-movie-news.htm

This is about in line with his comments to Reddit.  June we get the finished script, polish it for the rest of the year while doing post-production.  Mid 2015 start filming.  Probably a year long shoot.  By mid-late 2016 all 3 films are done.  2017 - avatar 2, avatar 3 - 2018, avatar 4 - 2019.  Of course Cameron is known for taking his time so we'll see.

• Like 1

:lol: I doubt Rodriquez is back. For that matter, that's not even a rumor about Paxton, he's just saying he's ready to go if asked. (I'd love to see him in it, he's always great).

We need that Aliens cast.

• Like 3

This is about in line with his comments to Reddit.  June we get the finished script, polish it for the rest of the year while doing post-production.  Mid 2015 start filming.  Probably a year long shoot.  By mid-late 2016 all 3 films are done.  2017 - avatar 2, avatar 3 - 2018, avatar 4 - 2019.  Of course Cameron is known for taking his time so we'll see.

Why polish? Has had 5 years to work on the script. Should get underway by late 2014/early 2015 for a 2016 release.

Here’s what Paxton said when asked if he’s heard from James Cameron about Avatar 2, 3 or 4.

I describe Jim Cameron calling me up as being like the Batphone in my house. It’s like Commissioner Gordon. ‘Yes, Jim, what do you want me to do? Set myself on fire? Tell people I have a little dick? I’m in! I’m in, Jim!’

Was he referring to True Lies?

How could he not be? Paxton just gained even more points in my book, if that's even possible.

Posted Image

Cameron to the fellow directors: OK, just ask yourself: What do audience really want? You take these bored movie-goers, watch all those shitty movie for years, they're stuck in a rut, then need some release! Promise of adventure, a hint of never-seen-before. I create that for them.

• Like 1

I have just read the last few pages and you know this forum would be a lot better off without BKB's constant fanboy trolling.

I honestly don't have a clue how he gets away with it and its turned me and a few others away from here.

Don't get me wrong, i'm glad this forum isn't as strict as many forums are but Jesus Christ, there has got to be a point where Shawn or a mod has to do something with BKB, enough is enough.