Totem

Avatar: The Way of Water | 16 DEC 2022 | Don't worry guys, critics like it

What do you mean, 600m? Worldwide? I don't get it.

Again, you are assuming it will reach the same heights as the original. It won't. I guarantee you that.

Russia won't do squat if they don't manage to get their act together soon. The Ruble is in the toilet. 

Excuse me last I checked all of James Camerons minions are ages 5-90+.. In the words of Samuel Jackson " You must be on some powerful@@!!"  LOL Elessar what you serious think any of the fans and fanatics James has built from

the Abyss throught Titanic and Avatar are not going to come out and keep coming if he impresses near or on the same level of T2 over Terminator.

I cant wait for Neo and I to repost your nonsense. You never learn do you. :P Mr Fern Gully lol.

When you have a film that can do 150-240+m in over 8 countries and then do 400-600M in China alone and it wont stop there. You obviously are not playing with a full deck.

James Cameron giant epics are worldwide Phenoms.. And when it comes to Avatar, Ive never seens it equal. Still seeing folks in forums saying they are going to see this film 8-30+ times if good.

And we are talking 8-20+ a ticket domestically. And Lord not to much less in many countries lol

If  this film leaves me in anything close to state of Avatar I.. I pledge thee to Fox and James Cameron... You guys will get 8-10 tickets from me :)... I do all i can to help make history happen. The power of James Cameron Baby...

Our Movie World will change... " They will Stumble they will fall!"

" In Time.... They will follow James Cameron into the sun!" ;)

Giant Studios shuts down, sells tech to James Cameron's Lightstorm Entertainment

http://www.bizjournals.com/atlanta/news/2015/01/07/giant-studios-shuts-down-sells-tech-to-james.html

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL 8-30+

Sorry but our Harry Potter doesnt get Avatar type loving.. And it never will. Still the number 2 film franchise in the land.

Avatar is just a whole new league of movie fan support...

And there are plenty of people like me that are going to go all out to help  Avatar a force of nature yet again.

Lets see if we can take down that 760M domestic by the first.. :P And gain the worlds first 150-200+M Dec OW :)

Records  Avatar will command.

Fastest to  1billion. Fastest to 2 billion. Fastest and only one to hit 3 billion.

Worlds first 800+M domestic in 1 Run.

World records for 2nd weekend -4th Domestically and OS  Shatter at least 12 countries OW and All time runs.

3billion+ For Avatar LETS GO!!!

Wait a minute: Now you're saying AVATAR 2 is going to make 10 Billion now???359z4tu.jpg

And The AVENGERS doesn't have that impact because people aren't stupid enough to end their life over a movie, which makes the people who committed suicide over AVATAR stupid and not mentally stable...

Read and comprehend.

No Silly. I said Avatar 1 has made or should surpass 10Billion all by itself from BO, TV RIGHT, Merchandising(billions) and HV. :)

Avatar 2 I have no idea the insane total number the sequel will make from BO and all the above.

No film can make 10Billion from BO alone dude.. Sheesh!

I think you woke up in fantasy land FTW> James cameron epics are bigger than Bond.. LOL

Its Worldwide Must See event. Bond is going to fall... Prepare yourself. And Yes bond was way more promoted than Avatar.. And adjusts to far more than BOnd.. Sorry Avatar came out in 2009.

The sequel will be on every UK Movies mind. Already seen folks in forum saying they will be camping out for Avatar 2 in London, Germany etc.. Good luck with that.. I believe its James Camerons mega followers that put Titanic above any BOnd in England and Avatar right after that..

Surely you jest as Bond is mighty , but its only a mere frosting on the cake compared to Avatar 2.. Best check your HV sales vs Avatar lol in the UK lol.

Do you live in the UK kal? No. So shut the fuck up, you don't have any idea what my general population is thinking. You didn't experience the Skyfall phenomenon like I did.

Wait a minute: Now you're saying AVATAR 2 is going to make 10 Billion now???359z4tu.jpg

And The AVENGERS doesn't have that impact because people aren't stupid enough to end their life over a movie, which makes the people who committed suicide over AVATAR stupid and not mentally stable...

The director and writers do not have quite the same level of depth and imagination to make Avengers film feel that ultra realistic and take you away on a journey.

But Avengers 2 domestic vs Avatar is going to be a fun battle. But where your ride ends at 540-640M domestic, Avatar 2s ride goes much much further domestically and will cripple SWS and Avengers OS.

I think only Batman and Superman and thats a big if have the potential to hit 2B WW and thats only becuase the fandom could be insanse and they have nearly 90 yrs of  pentup fan and moviegoer passion to see the worlds greatest meet in a huge blockbuser event.

Quality will determine just how far Batman and Superman soar.. Avengers may have 3 films that can kill its thunder.

SW7 is a wildcard. Not sure if its 1.5-2B potential yet. Abrahams is a bit untested in doing a sci-fi legend this big justice. Still theres that Star Trek 2009 out there.

Makes me wonder. :) One thing for sure Disney is going to gain the all time money made in a year and shatter the record.

Perhaps a 7-8B dollar yr ww for disney is possible this yr.. Freaking insane

Edited by Superman001

Do you live in the UK kal? No. So shut the fuck up, you don't have any idea what my general population is thinking. You didn't experience the Skyfall phenomenon like I did.

Lol Ive been online for a while dude.. And you need to come off the meds. There has and never will be anything like what Titanic and Avatar did in the UK.. The impact, the lines...

The Long aftermath after the movie left the theaters... You got to be kidding FTW..  Skyfall came and went.. Avatar and Titanic people rem nearly ever moment of where they were when they experienced those masterpieces.

Skyfall is awesome, but its not legendary and dont dare to put a modern bond film in the same light as the last 2 Cameron Masterpieces.

Really you should do better than that man.  The mere fact Camerons sequel is coming 8 yrs after the  near 3b dollar Avatar one and is going to cream Skyfall in every country pretty much, likely even in UK...Says you need to STFUP.

Bond fan is one thing, saying Skyfall is anywhere in the league of Titanic and Avatar in UK is utter stupidity. Lines went around corners, nerds camped in rains and falling over each other just to experience Avatar Day dude. Thats was just 16-20+min sneak peak of  Avatar in August. Oh how quick we forget lol

LOL

I dont think anyone  who is a movie fan is silly enough to compare Skyfall to Titanic and Avatar in UK movie impact and appeal guy.

Your have obviosuly lost it. Titanic  had grown women screaming and crying in UK and some fainting in emotion in 1997-1998.

I'm out. You just don't listen to reason do you, you're blinded by your ridiculous belief that lightning will strike twice. You are actually putting me off the film now.

Lol.. Let me give you an education.. Ive been tracking monsters long before you FTW.

And if your keeping count.

Titanic 1.8 and now 2.1B WW,  12 + yrs later Avatar 1 760M Domestic and 2.8B WW

I think Lightning  has striked twice for James Cameron.. LOL

Lets see if he can pull a three-peat :D :D . Haters and delusional Bond fans are everywhere.

James Cameron Vs Bond... No Contest FTW... And Im going to laugh at you if not only do we surpass Skyfall by over 1.5-2B+ but get the  UK record. lol

Terminator 1 30+M WW.   Terminator 2 500M WW.

Seems the legend has done it before and has the biggest sequel of all time..

Someone better wake up and see just how incredible a filmmaker and achiever James Cameron is.

But I love making people eat their bull on James.. And I wonder what guys like you will say when James is in the all time list for the 3rd time in a freaking row. :)

Edited by Superman001

I'm out. You just don't listen to reason do you, you're blinded by your ridiculous belief that lightning will strike twice. You are actually putting me off the film now.

LOL

Education:

Terminator , Terminator 2

Titanic 600M 1.8B WW in one run(Still the true One run king in ticket sales-Re-release has pushed Titanci to 660M dom and 2.1B WW-lol)  Avatar 1 760M , 2.8B WW.

Good luck with your James Cameron cant do it again High hopes.  This Yoda and game changer in film has actually  pulled it off 4 times. And is the only director in history to shake up the world this big back to back!.....

Someone didnt do their homework, but thats what happens when you get Bond, HP, Marvel, DC loonies trying to make their films more legend than they really are.

Hmm wonder where FTW heard of a film thats a likely 2+ B dollar lock for its sequel.. Bond big you say???? HAHAHHH HAHAH.

In the end , they will run in shame or  hear the words...Kal, Neo, Dash and the 5% of people who believe Cameron can make a difference and three-peat were right..

Lol FTW will proably comeup with another baloney on why Cameron cant do it for a 4th time lol  Hah hah

Edited by Superman001

Is Avatar 2 possible to hit 3B globally

Very possible Sythus. We could even hit 3.5-4B depending on that domestic and how far we can push the envelope in China, Brazil,

UK, Austraila, Russia, SK etc..

Man oh man am I feeling a new Domestic record with this one.. And man if Titanic and Avatar fans show up with their bank..History is going to be made and make some in here faint.

Can you imagine if Avatar opens to 140-170M and still gets a 6.5-7x Multiplier domestically.. OMG..

True story.

Hey Hey Kayum. Seems we are always getting fanboys that keep getting wokeup trying to downplay the James Cameron experience. Lol

Its going to be funny if this movie surpasses even our expectations at the BO. :)

What do you have the biggest OS territorries hitting and do you forsee 10+ all time records set in OS arenas or more :).

Share your thoughts. THE RIDE BEGINS  DEC 17-DEC 20t  2017.

And God please let James And FOX give the world AVATAR DAY II :)

Skyfall > Avatar

In the UK.

We will see about that... :)

Titanic and Avatar and Cameron Fanatics may suprise :)... DIE SKYFALL DIEEEEEEEEEE IN THE UK.. Pandora is coming.. :)

Our Movie World will change... " They will Stumble they will fall!"

" In Time.... They will follow James Cameron into the sun!" ;)

Edited by Superman001