Totem

Avatar: The Way of Water | 16 DEC 2022 | Don't worry guys, critics like it

Me too bud..lol Shoot Im 41.. Hah hah I would still like to be in my 40s good friend

by the time we go back to Pandora. :'(.. LOL Hopefully all the sequels come right after each other

so we dont have any overly long wait times... Lord have mercy on us Captain lol.

2Dec 17-20th 2017 it finally begins, but damn wanted 2016 to be the year of Av2 and Batman and Supes :)]]]

No Worries Captain Jack, as the good thing is when we get to see the world go ape and show them what a true

world breaking sequel and the magic of people young and old crowding the theaters and just going on one hell

of a ride to Pandora yet more amazing than the first.

I wonder what exotic locations Cameron will bring us to. :)

I would love to see the characters battling near a volcano or so!

• Like 2

Yes that is what I am saying. 900M you know how hard that is. Its December so not going over 140M-150M even that would be tough. 150M with a 6X multi would be 900M more like a 120M-130M OW would need a 7.5X multi.

Thanks  Neo none of us are saying its a lock, but  BKB has to stop the madness and realize the film just has to get an average big epic Cameron multiplier to make 800 to 900+M WW.. And HV and fan crazyness seems to certainly point out it will increase if good, rather than fall.

And imagine neo if its get 150 with an 7.5-9x Multipler!!... Avatar had a 9.8x! :)

Yeah??? And you're wrong on many things as well, but there's also times when I've gotten it right that get's overshadowed in favor of when I'm wrong...

Lol your wrong far more than your right.. So I feel very confident that Avatar will pass 3B WW and hopefully even beat my 3.6B WW prediction.

Your prediction of 420+M domestic and Avengers 2 beating Avatar WW.. Is a dream of a lost marvel fanboy. I hope you will be here and take me and neo bragging on you like a man. Dash will proably chew your eyes and use them ju ju beans.. Lol

I would love this movie to exceed myself, neos and dashs and chocoflies predicts.

:)... And beat Avengers 2 by 1.4-2B+ :).. I  will have the tissue ready for you my friend.. What happens if Avengers is the one that cant beat the first and ends up with 1.3-1.45B Lol

And I care about glass houses, why? I will cast stones all I want til none are left on the ocean floors of Pandora.

BKBs prediction ignoring  HV sales, Merchanding for Avatar and how its still the talk all over the internet and its not coming out till 2017 is one of the most horrible fan boy predictions Ive seen in here.

420M Domestic BKB and under 1.5B WW.... Someone has some high hopes. lol If Elessar agrees with you on this and Tele.. They are all drinking too much!!

lol

Kal- 840M Domestic, 3.6B WW

Neo -- 3b+ WW

Ethan 560M Domestic, 3B WW

Chocoflile 3b+

Dash 800+M domestic and 3b+ WW

Captain Jack 800+M domestic and 3B WW

vs Marvel Loonies BKB and Elessar for Avatar 2...

BKB 420M domestic, under Avengers WW(Lol bkb is predicting 1.4BWW or less for Avatar 2--Virtually impossible lol)

Elessar 500M domestic  1.7B WW

.....I cant wait to see whos closer :)

Im predicting 615M domestic for AVenger 2, and 1.6B WW

by the way.

Very very embarrassing to see the biggest Marvel film lose by up to 2Billion plus. :)

Only film I think that can cut the gap to 1Billion or less could be Superman and Batman, maybe maybe SWS7.

Edited by Superman001

Kal- 840M Domestic, 3.6B WW

Neo -- 3b+ WW

Chocoflile 3b+

Dash 800+M domestic and 3b+ WW

Captain Jack 800+M domestic and 3B WW

vs Marvel Loonies BKB and Elessar for Avatar 2...

BKB 420M domestic, under Avengers WW

Elessar 500M domestic 1.7B WW

.....I cant wait to see whos closer :)

Im predicting 615M domestic for AVenger 2, and 1.6B WW

by the way.

Very very embarrassing to see the biggest Marvel film lose by up to 2Billion plus. :)

Only film I think that can cut the gap to 1Billion or less could be Superman and Batman, maybe maybe SWS7.

I'll be the happy medium ground with 560M domestic and 3 Billion World Wide ( So you don't have to ask this is Ethan :) )

• Like 1

Yes that is what I am saying. 900M you know how hard that is. Its December so not going over 140M-150M even that would be tough. 150M with a 6X multi would be 900M more like a 120M-130M OW would need a 7.5X multi.

Amen.. Lowest I think for AV2 domestically will be 660-730M domestic Range.

Highest 840-950+M domestic.

If it out grosses the first one I will definetly be shocked ( in a positive way)

In James Cameron we must trust my friend, but I know your a lil on the fence if a movie so popular can Cameron get all those fans to comeback and get it past that 760M made by the first..

I feel he can. :) What a long wait till 2017 tho

• Like 1