Totem

Avatar: The Way of Water | 16 DEC 2022 | Don't worry guys, critics like it

I will use all of my Law of Attraction Abilties to help make sure if Avatar Day II happens it comes to your town. We will post videos of the experience together arch. :) :)

What country are you in again my friend :(. So sorry  Fox didnt frigging send one close to you bud. I had a friend in Canada was almost crying that the closest Imax or 3D that had it was 200 Miles away. I did make a video of me at Avatar day as did his friends so he lived through us a little. I hope with the expansion of theaters everywhere Avatar day 2  should immerse even more people.

I think Fox dont mind spend 100-150 mil on Avatar Day II WW or even 300M at this point.. When you can make a 100B or more from one saga. :D

:lol: I doubt you have the ability to do something like that, but okay.

I live in Vermont, and I don't exactly remember where Avatar day was happening, but I think it was a couple of hours from where I lived, and at the time my mom wasn't willing to drive me, since high-school was just about to start up again, at the time. To say I was disappointed, would be an understatement.

I'm not really sure if they'll have another Avatar Day, but if they do, I'd be interested in going. Shame I don't have my own car, but I'm sure one of my parents or a friend would actually be interested in driving me, this time around.

Edited by Furiousarcher

Well if Cameron wants to make Avatar 2 a huge success, he better have plans to up the scope of the first.

I'm very interested in seeing how Cameron will approach Battle Angel, that is if he ever does it (I want him to make more movies honesty), since it'll likely be a cross between his Terminator films (set in a post apocalyptic world with a cyborg) and a story involving bounty hunters. Should be interesting.

rem the deal is a go.... Cameron will be worth far more than Speilberg and Lucas by just the Avatar films, No way he wont want to grow his empire to help with enviorment his immense projects and more.

Im pretty sure Fox will help nudge him towards Battle Angel I during the last 2 films of Avatar. Wish he would have done WW lol.

Hes the perfect guy to take the worlds greatest heroine to an incredbile BOX debut lol

I live in Vermont, and I don't exactly remember where Avatar day was happening, but I think it was a couple of hours from where I lived, and at the time my mom wasn't willing to drive me, since high-school was just about to start up again, at the time. To say I was disappointed, would be an understatement.

I'm not really sure if they'll have another Avatar Day, but if they do, I'd be interested in going. Shame I don't have my own car, but I'm sure one of my parents or a friend would actually be interested in driving me, this time around.

Hah never underestimate your mind or mine bud. Just keep visualzing and really seeing yourself there and you be suprised how we can influence the universe itself. Hah hah.. Tuff but nothing is impossible :P Wish we could tap those unused parts of the brain even more with LOA lol

rem the deal is a go.... Cameron will be worth far more than Speilberg and Lucas by just the Avatar films, No way he wont want to grow his empire to help with enviorment his immense projects and more.

Im pretty sure Fox will help nudge him towards Battle Angel I during the last 2 films of Avatar. Wish he would have done WW lol.

Hes the perfect guy to take the worlds greatest heroine to an incredbile BOX debut lol

At this point Cameron could think up the worst possible plot of all time, and Fox would still greenlight the film. Dude's basically invincible at this point.

• Like 1

The problem is age I think. He is already 61 this year. Given the intensity and energy he puts into making a film, I am doubtful his body is able to sustain when he is close to 70 years old.

• Like 1

No wheels right now , but Im sure giving off positive energy god will see you get there Arch. :) ANd with a little luck if you let them know beforehand, your family will come too to enjoy this experience.

The new gimic might be the new breakthroughs in 3D immersing out there ( or incooperating other sense perking effects-Heat , sound--who knows lol)

Hah never underestimate your mind or mine bud. Just keep visualzing and really seeing yourself there and you be suprised how we can influence the universe itself. Hah hah.. Tuff but nothing is impossible :P Wish we could tap those unused parts of the brain even more with LOA lol

I pretty much live in my own fantasy anyway, so visualizing a potential Avatar 2 day event would work okay, I guess.

No idea about Cameron's new gimmick, but I'm hoping Pandora as a world is explored more.

Edited by Furiousarcher
  • Like 1

The problem is age I think. He is already 61 this year. Given the intensity and energy he puts into making a film, I am doubtful his body is able to sustain when he is close to 70 years old.

Oh man, pls lets not even think that. Lost robin williams, almost lost Ford. Lost Leonard Nimoy. If  we lose the greatest vision master and epic film creator in history before hes done his top projects I dont think I could handle it :-O!!!

So positive thoughts Sgchn lol ;P.. How are you and welcome to the crazy world of Pandora talk. :D

I pretty much live in my own fantasy anyway, so visualizing a potential Avatar 2 day event would work okay, I guess.

No idea about Cameron's new gimmick, but I'm hoping Pandora as a world is explored more.

Are you watching the NBA Arch.. Lol Lebron looks like hes not choking in Cleveland. this time. Wow! Lebron wants to prove he can win one and not need to jump on a super team to get a ring lol.

Nothings wrong with that my friend, its the men and women who have a fantasyy mind set and put the work in too that are pioneers of tommorrow. :)

And just freaking awesome people to hang with in general. Do you like hes letting other writers play in the sandbox or you wonder will it effect the creativity or flow of turning the story into a good screenplay.

Do you know if hes brought on anyone else to help write besides the dude from Apes II :)?

Are you watching the NBA Arch.. Lol Lebron looks like hes not choking in Cleveland. this time. Wow! Lebron wants to prove he can win one and not need to jump on a super team to get a ring lol.

Nothings wrong with that my friend, its the men and women who have a fantasyy mind set and put the work in too that are pioneers of tommorrow. :)

And just freaking awesome people to hang with in general. Do you like hes letting other writers play in the sandbox or you wonder will it effect the creativity or flow of turning the story into a good screenplay.

Do you know if hes brought on anyone else to help write besides the dude from Apes II :)?

Nah, I don't watch much football to be honest. I like playing it though.

I can't answer either of you questions though, I don't Jknow ames Cameron personally and with the film not being released for another several years, it'll be a while before we get any real info about the Avatar sequels, and who's working on the script with it. If IMDb is anything to go by, and IMDb isn't always 100% reliable, then apparently James Cameron is working on the script with all three writers of the last Apes movie.

Edited by Furiousarcher

So guys everyone agrees with me that Avatar 2 willl more than easily have the largest gross in history ever made from just 2 OS territories :)?

Arch you think 800-900M can be made between Japan and China like me or perhaps even more

Oh yes, I'm very positive Avatar 2 will blow up HUGE in both Japan and China.

I hope Cameron doesn't have a gimmick for A2. Just give us good, solid storytelling with amazing action.

Expanding the mythos of the first film, while telling an interesting story would be an excellent thing to do.

Edited by Furiousarcher
  • Like 1

I hope Cameron doesn't have a gimmick for A2. Just give us good, solid storytelling with amazing action.

I think thats definitely what he intends to do, but I would love to see him do something new thats innovative as well. Its never a gimic for Cameron, he pushes the envelope Tele :).

Aka Terminator , Terminator 2, Aka Aliens, :).

Titanic to Avatar...

And with him rumored to be working with all the writers of the apes films with his own writing and creative genius.... The sequel is looking grander and grander :)

I think its dropping big in Japan. Avatar released at the peak of 3d. Now 3D is DEAD there. So I dont see sequel coming close.

China will be humongous for sure.

Yeah, probably!

Edited by Furiousarcher