Totem

Avatar: The Way of Water | 16 DEC 2022 | Don't worry guys, critics like it

A website called "Realty Today" probably isn't exactly on top of movie news. It's one of those websites that regurgitates what its staff reads on other websites to get a few page clicks.

Generally, anything worth reading is going to come from one of these sources:

Variety
THR

Screen Daily

The Wrap

Deadline

comingsoon.net

• Like 3

A website called "Realty Today" probably isn't exactly on top of movie news. It's one of those websites that regurgitates what its staff reads on other websites to get a few page clicks.

Generally, anything worth reading is going to come from one of these sources:

Variety

THR

Screen Daily

The Wrap

Deadline

comingsoon.net

So you're saying...

dyZ8eVD.jpg

• Like 3

James Cameron will once again raise the bar and break all the box office records.

Listen, and understand! James Cameron is out there making his next movie! He can't be bargained with. He can't be reasoned with He doesn't feel pity, or remorse, or fear. And he absolutely will not stop, ever, until all the box office records are broken once again.

You still don't get it, do you? He'll do it! That's what he does! That's ALL he does!

Edited by KingoftheWorld
  • Like 4

Mr Cameron, pls come back and kill the Jurassic aberration.

Dont worry Shay I fully expect the destruction of nearly every record out there when Avatar 2 Debuts on star date Dec 17-22nd 2017.. We will make headlines in a giant way.. To 800M+ Domestic and 3.6B WW and beyond!!.

James Cameron will once again raise the bar and break all the box office records.

Listen, and understand! James Cameron is out there making his next movie! He can't be bargained with. He can't be reasoned with He doesn't feel pity, or remorse, or fear. And it absolutely will not stop, ever, until all the box office records are broken once again.

You still don't get it, do you? He'll do it! That's what he does! That's ALL he does!

Amen King of the World....James Cameron is our future ...The Apex Predator of the Creating Magic that makes your mind and soul get swept up utterly like no other.. With the increase of theaters that can show Juggernaut 2017 the way its meant to be seen and all the people  begging for the return to Pandora.. Im not so sure we can contain how big this mega sequel will be. Its the first film in history to have a legitimate chance at 800m-1B domestic in one run!!!  Holy mind f__k it could also go on to do 2.8-3.3+B OS!!! ......

Worlds first 3B-4B+ film WW coming... Stay tuned!!

That scene when she nearly died by drowning and being brought back to life by Ed Harris...Well, let's say that it took more than one take to get it...

That scene when she nearly died by drowning and being brought back to life by Ed Harris...Well, let's say that it took more than one take to get it...

Yep also wherre he made her go to the bathroom in her pants.. Refused to give Matristromonie a break to take care of her business. Said budget and time constraints were severe. Cameron could be a real ahole to get his breakthrough films complete. I still love him though.

Hope Masterimoney(Cant rem her name right) makes a comeback too Dash and Cochoflies friends... Missed her lately in the hwood scene.

She was awesome in the Abyss and Robin Hood Prince of Theives.

• Like 1

Yep also wherre he made her go to the bathroom in her pants.. Refused to give Matristromonie a break to take care of her business. Said budget and time constraints were severe. Cameron could be a real ahole to get his breakthrough films complete. I still love him though.

Hope Masterimoney(Cant rem her name right) makes a comeback too Dash and Cochoflies friends... Missed her lately in the hwood scene.

She was awesome in the Abyss and Robin Hood Prince of Theives.

Wow...Cameron did that? Ugh. Trying hard not to hate him.... :(

I recently watched all the movies she made when she becameone of Hollywood's it girls...The Color of Money, The Abyss, Robin Hood, Scarface, Class Action, Consenting Adults...

She was so gorgeous and talented!!! I hate the fact that her career never went past the it girl phase. She should've become a star, in my opinion.

Yes, I wish that she made one of those Hollywood comebacks that get actors renewed interest and respect...maybe Tarantino or Scorcese could cast her in a small but substantial role that gets her a second Oscar nod.

she was

Amen King of the World....James Cameron is our future ...The Apex Predator of the Creating Magic that makes your mind and soul get swept up utterly like no other.. With the increase of theaters that can show Juggernaut 2017 the way its meant to be seen and all the people  begging for the return to Pandora.. Im not so sure we can contain how big this mega sequel will be. Its the first film in history to have a legitimate chance at 800m-1B domestic in one run!!!  Holy mind f__k it could also go on to do 2.8-3.3+B OS!!! ......

Worlds first 3B-4B+ film WW coming... Stay tuned!!

YES! YES!

More like $5b WW.

Anyone thinkin over a biion possible from just uk, china, japan and austraila. Can avtar 2 go beyond avtar1s entire ww run os alone. First one made 2b and change os. Major markets are 200-400 plus percent bigger.

Oh my at this potential. Then its domestic potential is also crazy. Biggest hv seller since findin nemo. Biggest br of alltime. Could tap into both titanic fanbase,scifi, comics and the 30-90s movie crowd plus the kids and teens.. 800-1B domestic potential on the cards. Just looking at the jump of t2 over terminator, how avatar just easily handed over titanic on a silver platter. Though totanic is still truly the greatest bo run of them all. This avtar 2 ride is going to be insane. A near 2.2 b lock ww. Potential for 3-4b ww.....my god! The king of the world is coming!!-out

Wow...Cameron did that? Ugh. Trying hard not to hate him.... :(

I recently watched all the movies she made when she becameone of Hollywood's it girls...The Color of Money, The Abyss, Robin Hood, Scarface, Class Action, Consenting Adults...

She was so gorgeous and talented!!! I hate the fact that her career never went past the it girl phase. She should've become a star, in my opinion.

Yes, I wish that she made one of those Hollywood comebacks that get actors renewed interest and respect...maybe Tarantino or Scorcese could cast her in a small but substantial role that gets her a second Oscar nod.

she was

our cameron was an ahole, never dealt with the blisters stars right, but would show arnold, sigourney and other actors proper respect. Hes still tuff but far more respectful now cocho. Sorry i shared that story. I love her too. Maybe he rems how he treated her and will give het a great comeback part in one of his films. Do you kno anything shes done lately? I agree. She, carla from spie kids, american gansta, san andreas deserve far more oscar and alist films. I also miss seeing jodi foster in great parts. Share your thoughts. I think elisabeth is 55-60. So she still has alot of good yrs left.

Anyone thinkin over a biion possible from just uk, china, japan and austraila. Can avtar 2 go beyond avtar1s entire ww run os alone. First one made 2b and change os. Major markets are 200-400 plus percent bigger.

Oh my at this potential. Then its domestic potential is also crazy. Biggest hv seller since findin nemo. Biggest br of alltime. Could tap into both titanic fanbase,scifi, comics and the 30-90s movie crowd plus the kids and teens.. 800-1B domestic potential on the cards. Just looking at the jump of t2 over terminator, how avatar just easily handed over titanic on a silver platter. Though totanic is still truly the greatest bo run of them all. This avtar 2 ride is going to be insane. A near 2.2 b lock ww. Potential for 3-4b ww.....my god! The king of the world is coming!!-out

Yes, it could happen, especially with China increase.

Don't set yourselves up for a disappointment. The only (major) market that will increase is China, which will not make up for the drop-off in other markets. It will still make a ton of money, just no records. Nothing wrong with that, the 1st was a phenomenon.

• Like 1