Totem

Avatar: The Way of Water | 16 DEC 2022 | Don't worry guys, critics like it

Don`t you people wonder what would have become of him if there hadn`t been Star Wars? he quit truck driving as soon as he saw Star Wars and decided to make movies. I guess that he`d become ocean and space explorer anyway but he wouldn`t have made feature films.

Wow, really? I didn't know that.

Loser. TA deserves to pass Avatar if JC is going to make only Avatar movies like he`s a fuckin Lucas and PJ.OK, TA deserves to be #1 for Hiddlesworth but this seals the deal.

:lol:Fishnets must be out of her mind if she thinks JC will be another Lucas or PJ.

Spielberg had Indiana Jones trilogy. Nolan had the new Batman trilogy. Many big directors has their own franchises, and you're pissed because Cameron is doing his own? :lol:Like skykisser said, if he were Lucas or PJ, he would have done a T3 or ever T4.

James Cameron is still going to do BATTLE ANGEL ALITA, but not for a while

Feels like I've been waiting for Battle Angel forever. In 2007, I thought to myself, just you wait, in five years BA will be out. I hope in ten years, I'm not still saying this.

I doubt this is ever happening to be honest as passionate as he seems to be about it. He had to choose either start up a franchise with BA or Avatar and chose Avatar and frankly, the right decision

No, what I mean is that basically post and production get blended together. But you're right in that the performance data capture sessions are probably relatively short. I'd say a bigger issue is finishing the story outline, writing/re-writing the script, and making sure the technological pipeline is ready for any new complications you're going to throw at it.If Cameron jumped into this full-bore, I suppose it's possible that's all finished by end of 2013. But I don't know if that's realistic right now.

I don't have any idea how anyone could say this could do any less than 200 OW in 2014. The case can certainly be made for a less overall DOM, but I just can't see how this does anything less than 200 out of the gate. If it comes out in December of 2014, I'm saying 250 OW.

I don't have any idea how anyone could say this could do any less than 200 OW in 2014. The case can certainly be made for a less overall DOM, but I just can't see how this does anything less than 200 out of the gate. If it comes out in December of 2014, I'm saying 250 OW.

You will be surprised how many say this.

I doubt this is ever happening to be honest as passionate as he seems to be about it. He had to choose either start up a franchise with BA or Avatar and chose Avatar and frankly, the right decision

How do you know? We never saw a penny from Battle Angel, could of made 20M WW or 4B WW we don't know. Can you explain why you think it was the right decision?

How do you know? We never saw a penny from Battle Angel, could of made 20M WW or 4B WW we don't know. Can you explain why you think it was the right decision?

He's right. Avatar is now a recognized brand. Battle Angel is not. It could do 4B WW, but like you also mention, there is the chance it bombs. With Avatar movies, JC is guaranteed $1.5B WW minimum.