Totem

Avatar: The Way of Water | 16 DEC 2022 | Don't worry guys, critics like it

10 minutes ago, NCsoft said:

the news about Cameron's view on TFA somehow became really widely reported, lots of pissed fanboys are at it again with dances with smurfs, and the pocahontas in space thing, then concluded that Avatar is shit, completely ignoring that his comment focused on 'visual imagination', really gives me a headache-_-

• Like 1

9 hours ago, dashrendar44 said:

I didn't watch in cinemas nor paid for it, a friend had it on Blu-ray and watched it recently out of boredom with a couple of beers. It was even more boring than not watching it. Sour grapes much?

I don't take a brit's word seriously at all ever since last friday either so we're even. Goodbye farewell...

Sour grapes? FYI I wasn't a massive fan of TFA, so I couldn't care less.

Hey my company is losing about 60k a year from this clusterfuck of a referendum, it's not like I voted out haha. Besides you shouldn't lump all of the brit's in one group, Scotland and Ireland had an overwhelming amount of people voting to stay, but still, you're French mate, you're the last country that should be taking the piss out of a brit. The French have always hated the brit's, until another war breaks out and you need bailing out ?

Edited by Jessie

24 minutes ago, Jessie said:

Sour grapes? FYI I wasn't a massive fan of TFA, so I couldn't care less.

Hey my company is losing about 60k a year from this clusterfuck of a referendum, it's not like I voted out haha. Besides you shouldn't lump all of the brit's in one group, Scotland and Ireland had an overwhelming amount of people voting to stay, but still, you're French mate, you're the last country that should be taking the piss out of a brit. The French have always hated the brit's, until another war breaks out and you need bailing out ?

Open an History book next time, you might learn one thing or two about WWII, & WWI.

Leanring, it s such a great thing, you might try it  and who knows, maybe like it.

:)

27 minutes ago, The Futurist said:

Open an History book next time, you might learn one thing or two about WWII, & WWI.

Leanring, it s such a great thing, you might try it  and who knows, maybe like it.

:)

I know enough mate thanks 

• Like 1

Jim is truly incredible, we are blessed to be alive during his reign on Cinema.

He is a multitalented Director, Story Teller, Explorer, Pioneer, Writer, Marine Biologist, Engineer, Editor, Artist, Producer, Inventor, Philanthropist, Bar Setter, Record Breaker, Teacher, Visionary, Entertainer, Author, Work Freak, Documentarian, Autodidact, Futurologist, Philosopher, NASA Advisor and Box Office King.

Avatar 2 will be a great sequel, you will shit yourself with your mouth open. I will see haters at the Avatar 2 premier.

Jim is the king of cinematic experiences. "I don't make films for i-phones" -James Cameron

He travelled to the deepest point in the ocean and saw what no one had seen before.

He is a hardcore enviromentist and wishes to help the masses in need, after saving cinema from superhero movies, he will save the world.

He filmed Titanic the highest grossing film at it's time, for the sole reason of being allowed to explore the wreckage.

He is the untouchable sci-fi action master, other directors quick cut and confusing action pale in comparison (Nolan).

He is his own man, he films what he wants to film and isn't found by a studio (JJ), Jim choses what he wants then finds a studio.

He made the highest grossing film of all time not once, but twice though? Not only were they #1, they were original films. Both making more than a film which required 40 years of nostalgia and marketing which reached your fruit packaging (BB8-Oranges).

Aliens, T2, Avatar, Titanic, True Lies, The Abyss, The Terminator.

The undisputed box office king, making films that the whole family can love while not being a kids film.

Quit truck driving to follow his passion and travel to LA with no money to his name and just a dream, found himself homeless while trying to sell the Terminator script.

Saved a drowning rat on the film set with mouth to mouth.

James Cameron will go down in history with the greats people such as Buddha and Jesus Christ.

• Like 3

Just now, SchumacherFTW said:

Shouldn't this be "On The Lot"  seeing as we don't have a release date and it isn't in production? 

Fox/Cameron confirmed a few months ago it's coming in 2018 and the thread is popular enough to keep here :lol: 

• Like 1