Totem

Avatar: The Way of Water | 16 DEC 2022 | Don't worry guys, critics like it

WTF?!!!! Astronomers discovered a earth sized planet in the Alpha Centauri System.http://earthsky.org/space/whoa-earthlike-planet-in-alpha-centauri-systemSince it is to close to its sun, there is probably no life, but there are still many other planets in that system, which could have life.Imagine, if they discover a earth sized planet planet in the habitable zone, just before the release of avatar 2. :o

• Like 3

I like how this thread is about anything except Avatar sequels now.

Thats because by the time the Avatar sequels come out, I might be married with children.Its gonna be funny how badly dated Avatar is gonna look compared to its sequels. It was almost completely green screen.

Thats because by the time the Avatar sequels come out, I might be married with children.

Its gonna be funny how badly dated Avatar is gonna look compared to its sequels. It was almost completely green screen.

In terms of CG Navi I dont think there's much room to improve. It's almost 100% photo-realistic in Avatar. What they can work on is the CG pandora.

Some parts in Avatar is gonna inevitably look out-dated in some years because of its heavy use of CGI, but some other parts wont, like the use of mo-cap to create full CG human (motion and facial expression) because like I said it's already undistinguishable to reality in Avatar. What they can do tho, is the CG skin and little details like that.

WTF?!!!! Astronomers discovered a earth sized planet in the Alpha Centauri System.

http://earthsky.org/...centauri-system

Since it is to close to its sun, there is probably no life, but there are still many other planets in that system, which could have life.

Imagine, if they discover a earth sized planet planet in the habitable zone, just before the release of avatar 2. :o

wait a minute, that planet is only 6 millions kilometers) away from Alpha Centauri B ... :o Is that even possible ?

Mercury, the closest planet to our Star, is still 60M KM off the Sun. And look what happened to Mercury: only the gaint iron core left, other parts evaporated by the sun.

The new discovered planet, being only 6m KM to Alpha Centauri B. Wow, it could be easily blow off to nothing in one of Alpha Centauri A or Alpha Centauri B eruptions. Yet somehow it survived... :blink: