Totem

Avatar: The Way of Water | 16 DEC 2022 | Don't worry guys, critics like it

21 minutes ago, Tarintino said:

With inflation since the pandemic, it more likely to make rogue one numbers domestically than to finish alongside it worldwide. I have a hard time not seeing this be a huge event

Careful talking about inflation around here... the 'staff' don't often appreciate bringing the economy being brought into things.

1 hour ago, wintersoldier2021 said:

You do realize 60% of avatar1s audience hated it right?

That explains why Avatar had such a leggy run. Clearly the hate from the audience was so intense that they came back for theater re(hate)watches and told all their friends to hatewatch it multiple times as well.

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Maggie said:

Hate is the wrong word, more like people are indifferent. JC has an uphill battle to get people interested in the story. Unless  he can again trick the people into seeing it because of the visuals

Of course some people are indifferent now, because there's been no marketing material — the average person knows pretty much nothing about Avatar 2. The abstract idea of a sequel to Avatar with no information to go on is a lot different from the idea of an Avatar sequel after seeing a teaser, or a trailer, or when the reviews come in and people are singing its praises, or when the movie is actually out and the word-of-mouth starts to kick in.

• Like 1

Before I knew I was going to CinemaCon, I fully planned to go to a Dr Strange 2 showing (if the trailer does debut before it) at midnight and walk out once the A2 trailer had shown.

Edit: teaser not trailer, I don't believe Jim is going to let the trailer ride ahead of another hypergonadal male fantasy.

Edited by JamesCameronScholar

2 minutes ago, KnucklesXXR said:

I'm giving you 5 warning points for this reply. I hope you learn and grow from this. 

Canadian Comedy GIF by CBC

Im giving you 10 warning points for trying to imitate beeing a mod. I hope you will one day be able to look back to this day and realize your growth as a person since then.

5 minutes ago, Brainbug said:

Im giving you 10 warning points for trying to imitate beeing a mod. I hope you will one day be able to look back to this day and realize your growth as a person since then.

WELL!

I'm giving you 16 warning points for having a forum name that's not dinosaur related. You're basically a fake fakey faker! 

2 minutes ago, KnucklesXXR said:

WELL!

I'm giving you 16 warning points for having a forum name that's not dinosaur related. You're basically a fake fakey faker! 

Not gonna lie. That hit hard.

I will have one when Dominion releases.

1 hour ago, JamesCameronScholar said:

Before I knew I was going to CinemaCon, I fully planned to go to a Dr Strange 2 showing (if the trailer does debut before it) at midnight and walk out once the A2 trailer had shown.

Edit: teaser not trailer, I don't believe Jim is going to let the trailer ride ahead of another hypergonadal male fantasy.

Why would he be opposed to marketing his movie?

8 minutes ago, KnucklesXXR said:

WELL!

Cut it out or I'll have to activate the MENORATION!

• Astonished 2