Totem

Avatar: The Way of Water | 16 DEC 2022 | Don't worry guys, critics like it

5 hours ago, SpiderByte said:

Because what people definitely want to do right after a massive, viral outbreak is to put on glasses worn by a bunch of other people beforehand.

it's 19 months away but ok

7 hours ago, SpiderByte said:

Because what people definitely want to do right after a massive, viral outbreak is to put on glasses worn by a bunch of other people beforehand.

There's a very easy fix for that problem, they give you the glasses and they are yours to keep. No need to recycle and go thru a cleaning process. 

2 hours ago, Deuce66 said:

There's a very easy fix for that problem, they give you the glasses and they are yours to keep. No need to recycle and go thru a cleaning process. 

The reason they didn't do that before is that it's because it's unaffordable to do so

4 hours ago, IronJimbo said:

it's 19 months away but ok

How long do you think it takes to make a vaccine

Edited by SpiderByte

3 minutes ago, SpiderByte said:

The reason they didn't do that before is that it's because it's unaffordable to do so

In NZ they charge you $1 for a pair to keep on top of ticket price, you don’t have to pay the $1 if you already have some you can bring them along with you and reuse them. 

6 hours ago, WittyUsername said:

Wait, just to make sure I have this right, is this movie itself still filming, or have they moved on to filming the other sequels at this point?

They finished filming the actors parts now they are in post-production and concerning what sequels did they film i read a news in Wikipedia that they have filmed the second and third movies and a part of the fourth movie but i read that news in late 2019 so i don't know now 🤷‍♂️

Link; https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Avatar_2#Sequels

7 minutes ago, excel1 said:

AVATARD didn't even sell as many domestic tickets was TDK, quit playing with this shit 

False, i know here like Reddit people love to bring-down Avatar but the sequels will be smash hits God only knows how much they'll make in BO, Avengers Endgame after the beginning of Marketing and showing the trailers the people anticipating the movie in China via Douban site were just 187000 and little above while Avatar 2 at the same period 397000 members in Douban were excited to see the movie without any Marketing material being shown, and the movie will kill it everywhere not just in China when that time comes i hope i will be around to see the reactions.

10 minutes ago, Gavin Feng said:

only $8 billion? You guys are not real Cameron fans.

$1 trillion in China alone.

I was gonna say, let's for a moment, assume it do $1Billion in China, it would still be about $4 Billion Worldwide.

The I read, Trillion. And was like ohh.

I’m doubting Avatar 2 makes $2B. Sure, the first had such jaw-dropping visuals (some of the best, actually probably THE best, in cinema), but that’s about all that’s remembered about it. If you asked a person details about the plot or to name a character they’d go “huh?”.

Avatar 2 might even be lucky to make $1.5B, and I think it just has to pull off something revolutionary to have a run even close to the first one.

• Knock It Off 1

I won't deny that Avatar 2 can certainly Breakout. I mean we are talking about James Cameron here, someone who has given All Time Grosser with original idea. In fact, one of them is still number 3 after all these years.

But I have hard time thinking that Avatar 2 over Avatar WW-China, in terms of admissions.

36 minutes ago, charlie Jatinder said:

But I have hard time thinking that Avatar 2 over Avatar WW-China, in terms of admissions.

China alone will help it surpass the first one, the market there is many times bigger than it was in 2009 and let's not forget other developing Asian markets, and regarding established major markets i believe if Cameron can connect the story to the audience the film has big chance of surpassing the first one but it will be a challenge.

Avatar 3: $1 quadrillion CHN & $1 quintillion WW-CHN

Avatar 4: $1 sextillion CHN & $1 septillion WW-CHN

Avatar 5: $1 octillion CHN & $1 nonillion WW-CHN with $1 decillion solar system-Earth

Cameron: I'm the king of the galaxy.

• Haha 1
  • Astonished 2