grim22

Steve Jobs | October 9 limited, expands Oct 16, wide on Oct 23 | Teaser Trailer Page 9

True, it s been going on for decades but it seems the trend is accelerating but I don t have the numbers to prove it.

I mean there are biopics in development for every pop icon of the last 50 years ...

• Like 1

And your girl's in a movie about the inventor of a mop.

Maybe this one feels egregious because it's already happened. that's why biopics feel like superheros now. even steve jobs got a reboot.

Plus with Sorkin, it feels like Social Network : Tech Geniuses Assemble.

We may get a longer teaser with Jurassic World as this one is just promoted as a first look spot and not a trailer, a bit like that Fate spot for MI: Rogue Nation before the full trailer.

Seth Rogan certainly looks like The Woz......

• Like 1

Danny Boyle

Aaron Sorkin

Michael Fassbender

Kate Winslet

If you're not excited for this I don't want to know you. Didn't bother with the Kutcher version so this doesn't feel like a retread to me. Plus I've heard the script is completely different from most biopics. 

• Like 1

Danny Boyle

Aaron Sorkin

Michael Fassbender

Kate Winslet

If you're not excited for this I don't want to know you. Didn't bother with the Kutcher version so this doesn't feel like a retread to me. Plus I've heard the script is completely different from most biopics.

Focusing on three evenings the night before his key presentations sounds pretty unusual, yep.

• Like 2

If this was a David Fincher movie, it would have been shot digitally, I love Fincher, his movies look gorgeous, but I am so glad that Boyle is directing this and that it is being shot on film, and I doubt we'll see the Slumdog Millionaire or 127 Hours style on display in an Aaron Sorkin written movie, no worries.