grim22

Steve Jobs | October 9 limited, expands Oct 16, wide on Oct 23 | Teaser Trailer Page 9

You're absolutely right. I was thinking more along the lines of typical mainstream Hollywood biopics, like the Johnny Cash one.

Yeah, I really like both Phoenix and Johnny Cash (as well as Witherspoon in a good role) and I *still* haven't drummed up enough interest to watch that one. Same with Ray which I frankly don't want to see at all.

• Like 1

This biopic craze is so boring.

Plus, I don t expect this thing to adress the only important topic about Apple and Jobs : the working conditions in the slave factories in China where people assemble the favourite toys of westerners. apple is one among many to do that though.

Visionnary my ass.

http://www.thewrap.com/seth-rogen-eyed-to-play-apples-steve-wozniak-in-christian-bales-steve-jobs-movie-exclusive/

Seth Rogen is being eyed to play Apple co-founder Steve Wozniak opposite Christian Bale in Sony's Steve Jobs movie, while Jessica Chastain is also being sought for a role in the film, multiple individuals familiar with the project have told TheWrap.

To be clear, Rogen and Chastain are not the only actors in the mix for their respective roles, and neither has a deal in place at this time.

Breaking News: Steve Jobs has quit the project

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/christian-bale-exits-steve-jobs-745784

Sources tell The Hollywood Reporter that the actor has fallen off the Jobs biopic that is being directed by Danny Boyle.

The Sony project, which has a script by Aaron Sorkin and is being produced by Scott Rudin, Guymon Casady and Mark Gordon, was on track to begin shooting this winter for a quick turnaround.

Boyle is due in town this week to meet with actors and actresses for the movie. Seth Rogen is in discussions to play Apple co-founderSteve Wozniak, but no official offer has been made. It is unclear how Bale’s departure will affect casting.

Breaking News: Steve Jobs has quit the project

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/christian-bale-exits-steve-jobs-745784

Sources tell The Hollywood Reporter that the actor has fallen off the Jobs biopic that is being directed by Danny Boyle.

The Sony project, which has a script by Aaron Sorkin and is being produced by Scott Rudin, Guymon Casady and Mark Gordon, was on track to begin shooting this winter for a quick turnaround.

Boyle is due in town this week to meet with actors and actresses for the movie. Seth Rogen is in discussions to play Apple co-founderSteve Wozniak, but no official offer has been made. It is unclear how Bale’s departure will affect casting.

:ohmygod:

:WHATanabe:

• Like 1