Beginning on August 1, 2017 all free accounts will have the same avatar size as all paid accounts. This means you will be able to upload larger avatars on that day if you have a free account and this will no longer be a paid perk.

Sign in to follow this  
CloneWars

Jem and the Holograms | 10/23/2015

I remember watching a lot of this, back when I would watch anything that was animated.

From what I remember, it was really dumb. Really really dumb.

Edited by Louise Belcher
  • Like 1

DamienRoc    10,738

I'm rather excited for this. Jem could be really cracktastic at times, but was never any dumber than, say, GI Joe or Transformers.

My biggest concern is Chu as the director. Although this is probably more in his wheelhouse than GI Joe Retaliation was.

Edited by DamienRoc
  • Like 1

Spidey Freak    11,393

I remember watching a lot of this, back when I would watch anything that was animated.

From what i remember, it was really dumb. Really really dumb.

That's crazy! Popstar with a double live, going on epic adventures with her band, running an entire orphanage of girls and fighting a rival rock band and their manipulative and sleazy manager? Plus in show music videos? This pawns stuff like Hannah Montana, which clearly got the "pop star leading a dual life" hook from this.

Spidey Freak    11,393

Didn't the rival band frequently try to kill Jem and the rest of her band? :lol:

Yes, and their evil manager even had the orphanage they ran bombed once. That's why the show was so epic. :P

Captain Craig    4,957

Let's face it Disney totally swiped this idea for the Miley Cyrus show Hannah Montana essentially. 

No reason this property can't be done. 

• Like 1

Klingo    4,128

Weird that 80s girl cartoons are suddenly getting a revival? MLP, Rainbow Brite, Jem...interesting.

We need Exosquad!

DMP_01.jpgDMP_02.jpg

• Like 1

Fancyarcher    32,370

I want THUNDERCATS, HO: THE MOVIE NAOW!!!!

One of the best cartoon themes ever. The score of the show itself is a work of art.

Personally I'd be all up for a live action Thundercats movie. The 2011 reboot was great and was seriously underappreciated and mistreated by CN.

Basically anything involving Thundercats at this point (no matter how crappy it may be) will do.

Edited by Pokearcher
  • Like 1