Beginning on August 1, 2017 all free accounts will have the same avatar size as all paid accounts. This means you will be able to upload larger avatars on that day if you have a free account and this will no longer be a paid perk.

Sign in to follow this  
CloneWars

Jem and the Holograms | 10/23/2015

On 10/27/2015 8:36:57, Captain Craig said:

Doing well. Been posting, just not as feverishly this summer. Got married + honeymoon + moving etc etc kinda takes away a bit of leisurely posting!! LOL!!

hey my friend, OMG i cant believe you got married cap. Share details my friend.. Wooohooo jo . congrats buddy!.  Post more and I will aim to do the same. Me and Ethan miss your posts and positive energy bud

• Like 1

On November 6, 2015 at 11:17:20 PM, PenguinHyphy said:

Does that mean that it does not have theater drops? 

Not on BOM, but IMO losing all its theaters still counts. The only other releases to ever close/officially stop tracking while in over 2,000 locations were Delgo and Saw: 10th Anniversary. This had a higher theater count than either of those at time of close. The amount of theaters it lost at one time is topped only by Meet Dave and Jonah Hex.

More outlets are picking up on Jem's quick run, including Exhibitor Relations and Flickering Myth

I saw an event from Austin Monthly for a Jem screening at The Alamo Drafthouse in Austin, Texas, this Saturday, November 14.  Because if the 7pm Jem screening was cancelled, it would mean that Jem was originally supposed to run for at least four weeks, like most other movies do.