CloneWars

Jem and the Holograms | 10/23/2015

On 10/27/2015 8:36:57, Captain Craig said:

Doing well. Been posting, just not as feverishly this summer. Got married + honeymoon + moving etc etc kinda takes away a bit of leisurely posting!! LOL!!

hey my friend, OMG i cant believe you got married cap. Share details my friend.. Wooohooo jo . congrats buddy!.  Post more and I will aim to do the same. Me and Ethan miss your posts and positive energy bud

• Like 1

On November 6, 2015 at 11:17:20 PM, PenguinHyphy said:

Does that mean that it does not have theater drops? 

Not on BOM, but IMO losing all its theaters still counts. The only other releases to ever close/officially stop tracking while in over 2,000 locations were Delgo and Saw: 10th Anniversary. This had a higher theater count than either of those at time of close. The amount of theaters it lost at one time is topped only by Meet Dave and Jonah Hex.

More outlets are picking up on Jem's quick run, including Exhibitor Relations and Flickering Myth

I saw an event from Austin Monthly for a Jem screening at The Alamo Drafthouse in Austin, Texas, this Saturday, November 14.  Because if the 7pm Jem screening was cancelled, it would mean that Jem was originally supposed to run for at least four weeks, like most other movies do.

So the Jem fans were angry at the abomination of a movie they were delivered, fundraised for 12k and made a fan film which is... surprisingly good :thinking: I am shocked too. The acting could use a LOT of work, but this is definitely a huge step-up for Jem fans from the Blumhouse movie

@Spidey Freak might like this

4 hours ago, dudalb said:

Jem and the Holograms has managed to make quite a few "biggest film fiascos of all time" lists.primarily because it cost only Five Million dollars but still lost money.

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I didnt know that