grim22

Weekend #s on Pg 34. Divergent 56M. Muppets 16.5M. Peabody 11.7M, 302 8.6M, Gods not dead 8.5M

Oblivion was a solid film

O_o

Oblivion was a very pretty film. I loved how it looked, and at this point I'm probably willing to see any Kosinski film just for the visuals. But storyline wise it was weak.

There's a problem when the most compelling character arc is that of the death bot.

• Like 1

Extremely impressive number for Divergent. This never had a chance of topping Twilight, IMO (not to put down Shawn's club or anything). It's a C-List YA franchise compared to the Holy Three of Potter, Twilight, and Hunger Games.  Not even on the same planet in terms of hype and impact, and it will do 55+ in 2D. Extremely good number, though some (wrongly) may feel differently. 

Also, I'm feeling a TON of buzz for Noah- I know alot of people who are fascinated by the trailers and want to see it next weekend, and they aren't typically into these kind of movies. I'm saying now it does 45+

• Like 4

I have never seen that movie, is there a similar twist?

If by similar you mean it reeks that Oblivion lifted the plot point almost verbatim, yeah.

Really, go see that movie. It's one of the best sci-fi films ever made.