CJohn

Toy Story 4 | June 20, 2019 | 6th most profitable movie of 2019. Disney does it again!

Yes Disney ...the world desperately needs Toy Story 4. It's not like TS3 was the perfect finale or anything. But hey, let's make 43 more cars movies too please :rolleyes:  <_<

The cars merchandise sales are so big I just can't get mad whenever they make one, it would be stupid not to.

• Like 4

Vader vs. Emperor Zurg!  Bring it.  Feels like a cash grab, but darn it all, I'll be there opening day.  Disney, shut up and take my money!

We will all be there opening day or at least weekend, but that doesn't mean we have to like this news.

The cars merchandise sales are so big I just can't get mad whenever they make one, it would be stupid not to.

And I'll point out that as near as I can tell, Cars toys are outselling Planes toys by a large margin, despite the Planes movie being more current.

Oh noez how horrible! I get to see some of my favorite characters on the big screen again. How can they do this to me? Childhood ruined!!!!!!!!!!!

NO. I mean, it may be just for the money but it also may not be and they could have something more to say and this movie may be the best thing since sliced bread and for that prospect I'm excited. And if it does turn out bad then we can simply dismiss it like Indy 4 or the SW prequels but it could also be great like, uh, like, um... oh THIS SUCKS :D

And I'll point out that as near as I can tell, Cars toys are outselling Planes toys by a large margin, despite the Planes movie being more current.

Planes exist simply to remind people that Cars exist too. It's a giant commercial.

• Like 1