CJohn

Toy Story 4 | June 20, 2019 | 6th most profitable movie of 2019. Disney does it again!

3 minutes ago, UserHN said:

Why would they want to kill Tim Allen? Is he controversial?

lol even you could figure it out.

Tim Allen is known for being in shitty movies and saying something along the lines of not being a liberal in Hollywood is like 1930s Germany.

5 minutes ago, cannastop said:

Tim Allen is known for being in shitty movies and saying something along the lines of not being a liberal in Hollywood is like 1930s Germany.

That and he was an established drug dealer who got out of life in prison by ratting out twenty other dealers.  Nice

• Thanks 1

12 hours ago, cannastop said:

The Santa Clause is a xmas classic.:whosad:

Let's face it, TIm Allen is no longer A List due to his making a long string of shit movies. Particulary if you are a comedian, this is generally fatal to a career.

Tom Hanks ,on the other hand has become one of the most respected figures in Hollywood . It all depends on the choices.....

21 hours ago, OncomingStorm93 said:

TS3 Adjusted opening: 126m

TS4 Opening: 120m.

Difference of 6m, or roughly 5%. That's a spectacular failure?

Quit getting high off your own farts, Mr. IW > Endgame BO.

It's even funnier  to see an Illumination studio fanboy accuse another studio's film of underperformind and being an unwanted sequel after what happened a couple of weeks ago to "Secret Live Of Pets".

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, dudalb said:

It's even funnier  to see an Illumination studio fanboy accuse another studio's film of underperformind and being an unwanted sequel after what happened a couple of weeks ago to "Secret Live Of Pets".

You guys find Toy Story 4 failing all expectations by 30 to 50% funny? :) OK, I can get that. I may even join the fun.

Not a fanboy of Illumination though. Just stated that they are better at their game than Pixar. Which is faint praise. Almost anyone is better than Pixar at making animation.

Pets2 is much weaker than Pets1, so it got what it deserved. Same is happening to Toy Story 4, no escape. And more of you should admit that - like the Shay just did.

56 minutes ago, YourMother the Edgelord said:

This is the loneliness talking but... Anyone notice how thicc Bo Peep was in this one?

OK, now I'm further alienated by this movie, before even seeing it.

Edited by shayhiri

I can't believe how much I loved this.

I'd think this would have great legs but I didn't see the kids impressed, mostly the adults. 

I disagree with the TS5 talk, yeah it's more likely than a sequel to TS3 but I don't think they could pull it off without another shot of nostalgia (aka 10 more years)

• Like 4