CJohn

Toy Story 4 | June 20, 2019 | 6th most profitable movie of 2019. Disney does it again!

I understand why from a business standpoint, but...this is so unnessesary and dissapointing. Pixars turning into DWA and WDAS is turning into Pixar.

3 was the perfect trilogy ending. Aint nobody tryna see Bonny and them.

Andy is grown up and has work pressures and has descended into alcoholism and his marriage has fallen apart. The toys must mount a mission to go to Andy and remind him of simpler times and get his life back on track.  :P

Edited by grim22
  • Like 9

Andy is grown up and has work pressures and has descended into alcoholism and his marriage has fallen apart. The toys must mount a mission to go to Andy and remind him of simpler times and get his life back on track.  :P

Turn it into a Fast Five type thing with bank heists and cops.

Woody: "Okay, guys, Andy is 3 months overdue on his rent. Hes been evicted. He has nowhere to go, not even the liquor store he visits twice a day. We grew up with Andy, we need to look out for him. Lets rob a bank and give Andy the money so he pay his rent, get his shitty apartment, and finally get a girlfriend! We're toys! We cant be arrested! What do yall say!"

Buzz: "Is Disney still backing us?..."

• Like 4

If anyone watched AMC Movie Talk, then you may know what I'm about to say. But I 100% after with John Campea when he argues the fact that a Toy Story 4 wouldn't be terrible.

First of all, we've had 3 AWESOME Toy Story movies, so why suddenly should the 4th be bad?

Secondly, some may argue when TS first came out that is ended so well and a sequel would "ruin" it. Well, then the second came out and was amazing; and the same thing happened "don't make another because the last one ended so perfectly!" Thes came TS3, which could be argued to be the best of the bunch. It ended awesomely, now people don't want TS4 to "ruin" that ending. But who's to say that it won't be as good or better than the last 3 movies?

The only thing that would disappoint me is confirmation that this took Incredibles 2's spot, thus making us all wait an extra year or two for that film!

• Like 3

vader.jpg

I mean we all knew it was coming, but there goes TS's status as a perfect movie franchise. I've never trusted a 4th one would be remotely warranted, and with the current state of Pixar, I really don't trust this to deliver. But I guess I'll have to remain optimistic. TS3 was a shot in the dark too if it would actually work.

Edited by MovieMan89
  • Like 2

You guys really though after grossing over 1 Billion with part 3 they were going to stop?  This thing is probably going to 6 movies, two trilogies. I knew it wasn't over. Tom and Tim can do the voices forever.  But the time gaps with these films are pretty long:

22 Years, 4 Films.  The Series came out when I was 15, crazy. 

Edited by filmscholar
  • Like 1