CJohn

Underworld: Blood Wars | Jan 6, 2017 | First Trailer on Page 7

Kate Beckinsale Returning for 'Underworld 5'

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/kate-beckinsale-returning-underworld-5-795737

Will shoot this October.

Great, GREAT news!! Somewhere in the story, even if it's a throw-a-way line, something needs to be said about Michael and his daughter. With Awakening essentially setting up a search for Michael that needs to be at minimum mentioned. 

This pointless but I have a feeling that the nerds will cast Lucy Pinder as Selene. Me just end the franchise. Nevermind I just saw Kate Beckinsale is back ok this could be good or at least decent.

Edited by Maxmoser3

More Kate, I'll take it.

These movies are fun...they're not good, but I enjoy them. This franchise was always the more mature of the mid budget horror action franchise (the other being Resident Evil...and me calling this more mature is less a compliment to this franchise than just recognizing how silly RE is).

I love them both.

Though...Beckinsdale > Gogovich.

Though I like them both.

Edited by kowhite