CJohn

Underworld: Blood Wars | Jan 6, 2017 | First Trailer on Page 7

1 hour ago, fmpro said:

They haven't updated the OS total for 3 weeks so it will be way higher

34 minutes ago, fmpro said:

It will do more than 60 mill OS. It could be around that allready

Nope, over half the counties are updated through the 1st. You guys are making stuff up hahah

Underworld 4's two biggest foreign markets. 

Germany opened to 2.8m finished with 8.2m

Russia opened to 5.8 finished with 12.2m

Now Underworld 5

Germany opened to .88m on 12/1/16 and so far has done 2.1m as of 1/1/17 FLOP

Russia opened to 1.95m on 11/24/16 and so far has done 3.9m as of 12/25 FLOP

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Jay Hollywood said:

Nope, over half the counties are updated through the 1st. You guys are making stuff up hahah

Underworld 4's two biggest foreign markets. 

Germany opened to 2.8m finished with 8.2m

Russia opened to 5.8 finished with 12.2m

Now Underworld 5

Germany opened to .88m on 12/1/16 and so far has done 2.1m as of 1/1/17 FLOP

Russia opened to 1.95m on 11/24/16 and so far has done 3.9m as of 12/25 FLOP

So i made this up?

11/24/16.  n/a -   $42,106,211    12/18/16

This is taken from BOM. Don't tell me i'm a liar. That makes me pissed. I could care less if this hits or flops. I dont watch them..

i' ll just stick to the facts. And the facts are that a lot of countries haven't been updated since Dec 18th so it have made more than the number above.

45 minutes ago, fmpro said:

So i made this up?

11/24/16.  n/a -   $42,106,211    12/18/16

This is taken from BOM. Don't tell me i'm a liar. That makes me pissed. I could care less if this hits or flops. I dont watch them..

i' ll just stick to the facts. And the facts are that a lot of countries haven't been updated since Dec 18th so it have made more than the number above.

Dude you're tripping out, where do you think I got the numbers above? Box office mojo haha

if you scroll down it says next to the country last time it was updated. 

Edited by Jay Hollywood

48 minutes ago, Jay Hollywood said:

Dude you're tripping out, where do you think I got the numbers above? Box office mojo haha

if you scroll down it says next to the country last time it was updated. 

I know DUDE. I wrote "a lot of the countries" DUDE. But the 42 something million number has not been updated since dec 18th DUDE.. Thats my only point DUDE.. The number will be higher. How much IDK. OK??? DUDE

Let's see if we can clear this up...

I pasted the international totals from BOM on Excel and I get 42 million something including all the markets reporting on 1/1/17. So the overall total's date is mislabeled. There's still some large markets left to open (Spain, UK, France, Italy, Japan...), but I don't think this gets much past 60m - and it might struggle to get there.

Edited by Celedhring
  • Like 1

14 minutes ago, Celedhring said:

Let's see if we can clear this up...

I pasted the international totals from BOM on Excel and I get 42 million something including all the markets reporting on 1/1/17. So the overall total's date is mislabeled. There's still some large markets left to open (Spain, UK, France, Italy, Japan...), but I don't think this gets much past 60m - and it might struggle to get there.

I agree that all the numbers incl 1/1/17 cumes up to 42 mill something.. But 1/2 of the countries haven't been updated since 18/12.. Ergo the real number must be higher.. 

Again. I don't care about this movie. Hit or Flops..

Hopefully they will update in a few hours and we can get past this BS

Not sure what you guys are defending haha I like the franchise, i'm not being a hater, I watched all 4 within the last two days again,  I own the blu ray box set, i'm gonna drop 10 bucks to see Blood Wars today.

but you cant spin doing less than 1/3rd the business in its two biggest overseas markets (after a month of release). Underworld 4 pulled in 20m+ in Germany/Russian, Blood Wars has done 6.....

Germany Sony 2/2/12 $2,813,699 34.4% $8,185,879 3/25/12
Germany Sony 12/1/16 $888,310 41.4% $2,143,157 1/1/17 

Russia - CIS Dis./Sony 1/20/12 $5,898,385 48.2% $12,241,826 3/4/12
Russia - CIS Dis./Sony 11/24/16 $1,951,209 49.8% $3,921,109

12/25/16 

Edited by Jay Hollywood

54 minutes ago, mredman said:

so they still have not updated that foreign number. What the hell is going on. Even if some of the dates is 1st jan updates. Its still 7 days and even more for the other dates.

Foreign numbers are updated once a week, when the weekend is over. The OS estimate is usually updated on Sunday to the OS total, and specific countries numbers for the weekend are updated a few days later.

This is perfectly normal and it's how BOM operates.

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, Treecraft said:

Foreign numbers are updated once a week, when the weekend is over. The OS estimate is usually updated on Sunday to the OS total, and specific countries numbers for the weekend are updated a few days later.

This is perfectly normal and it's how BOM operates.

But that's not the issue here, most of the countries haven't updated their totals in well over 2 weeks. Their update as of dates have been changed though.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Bishop54 said:

But that's not the issue here, most of the countries haven't updated their totals in well over 2 weeks. Their update as of dates have been changed though.

You guys are confused the top number on BOM isn't important. The date next to each country IS the last time updated. If it says a country and 1/1/17 next to it, its updated up to there. 

8 minutes ago, Jay Hollywood said:

You guys are confused the top number on BOM isn't important. The date next to each country IS the last time updated. If it says a country and 1/1/17 next to it, its updated up to there. 

Can you just please just listen for a second? It's been stuck on $42.1M for weeks now. You're telling me is hasn't made a dime in over 2 weeks? 

• Like 1

Just now, Bishop54 said:

Can you just please just listen for a second? It's been stuck on $42.1M for weeks now. You're telling me is hasn't made a dime in over 2 weeks? 

Im telling you that if you look at the numbers there is no way thats possible. 

Look at the Russia and Germany numbers I posted. Look at the opening, compared to totals, the legs, there is no way they have *not been updated.