CJohn

Underworld: Blood Wars | Jan 6, 2017 | First Trailer on Page 7

3 hours ago, Bishop54 said:

I added up the totals for all countries on BOM and the total came up roughly $42M, hence proving BOM has not been updating the totals for now well over 2 weeks.

extremely weird. what the hell is going on. It must be higher than the numbers listed

The studio was wise in keeping the budget down  on this.

It will make a profit, but I aslo think this is probably the last hurrah for this franchise..unless they want to totally reboot without Beckinsale who is pushing the age limit for a female action heroine.

2 hours ago, dudalb said:

It will make a profit, but I aslo think this is probably the last hurrah for this franchise..unless they want to totally reboot without Beckinsale who is pushing the age limit for a female action heroine.

Kate is in great shape, why does there even have to be an age restriction on an female action heroine?

• Like 2

2 hours ago, dudalb said:

What? Have you seen her lately?

• Like 3

18 minutes ago, That One Guy said:

I doubt we'll get another one after this one opened with only 13M.  Maybe they'll go the DTV route idk.

actually 13.7M and it only cost 35 million to make. Its on 58 million now. We should get another. Plus this was liked by more and will likely get more people to watch the next one. Awakening scared some people away. But BW is back to basic

Edited by mredman

9 minutes ago, mredman said:

actually 13.7M and it only cost 35 million to make. Its on 58 million now. We should get another. Plus this was liked by more and will likely get more people to watch the next one. Awakening scared some people away. But BW is back to basic

Actually, from what I can tell, Blood Wars was even worse received than Awakening.  If it cost 35M to make, it'd need between 87.5M - 105M (est.) to break even.  And even then, a good majority will have come from overseas, where the studio will earn less money from it than from domestic money. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, That One Guy said:

Actually, from what I can tell, Blood Wars was even worse received than Awakening.  If it cost 35M to make, it'd need between 87.5M - 105M (est.) to break even.  And even then, a good majority will have come from overseas, where the studio will earn less money from it than from domestic money. 

yeah critics but most say its the best Underworld since the original. I think it will get there. Plus home entertainment sales across the world on Blu-Ray/DVD ect...