CJohn

Underworld: Blood Wars | Jan 6, 2017 | First Trailer on Page 7

1 minute ago, The Futurist said:

Basic Bruhs think alike, why do you think I talked about a crossover.

Milla, Kate, the possibilities are endless ...

This movie will feature vampires, zombies...but...no scissors... :(

Sorry, I went there.

The first 2 movies are actually decent genre fare.  With just a little bit effort you get those, with none at all you get the Resident Evil which are by and for meat head douche bags.  And does it really need to be said?  Kate Beckinsale > Mila Jovowhatevs.  I've seen the first 2 movies more than I should have because of Kate. :wub:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ozymandias said:

The first 2 movies are actually decent genre fare.  With just a little bit effort you get those, with none at all you get the Resident Evil which are by and for meat head douche bags.  And does it really need to be said?  Kate Beckinsale > Mila Jovowhatevs.  I've seen the first 2 movies more than I should have because of Kate. :wub:

Be careful, such things can lead to obsession and carpal tunnel.

Beckinsale is in this one, yes.

As noted by another. These are guilty pleasure fare for me. I've enjoyed all 4. I do feel this film will miss a beat if it doesn't show or explain why mother&daughter aren't looking for Michael as that was one of the last shots in 4 & that films underlying plot. Maybe this Blood War is tied to finding Michael?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, BKB IS CAPTAIN AMERICA said:

This should probably go straight to DVD since the other movies weren't worth a fuck...

And that's why it's on its 5th movie, because they just aren't worth anything to the studio and none liked them, so it makes total sense that this one should go straight to DVD.

We all have our own opinions I suppose.

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, Bishop54 said:

Delayed until Jan 6th 2017. It goes from a great month for it to a movie dumping ground month. <_<

I'm not sure why you guys are down on this release date move?

Other than the original film opening in September that each sequel has opened in January and done well enough.

This feels solid imo and should aim for finishing at around $55-65m if the audience shows up. Both Kate starring sequels hit $60m+

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Captain Craig said:

I'm not sure why you guys are down on this release date move?

Other than the original film opening in September that each sequel has opened in January and done well enough.

This feels solid imo and should aim for finishing at around $55-65m if the audience shows up. Both Kate starring sequels hit $60m+

I'd like to see how an Underworld film would do during Halloween season.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Jay Hollywood said:

I want a trailer! I just hope its better than 4. Honestly 1-3 are enjoyable for what they are.

I agree with this though I also found the 4th enjoyable but yeah, it just wasn't the same.

Here is the official synopsis from Sony: What it says at the end doesn't make me one bit happy.

The next installment in the blockbuster franchise, UNDERWORLD: BLOOD WARS follows Vampire death dealer, Selene (Kate Beckinsale) as she fends off brutal attacks from both the Lycan clan and the Vampire faction that betrayed her. With her only allies, David (Theo James) and his father Thomas (Charles Dance), she must stop the eternal war between Lycans and Vampires, even if it means she has to make the ultimate sacrifice

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Bishop54 said:

Here is the official synopsis from Sony: What it says at the end doesn't make me one bit happy.

Hide contents

The next installment in the blockbuster franchise, UNDERWORLD: BLOOD WARS follows Vampire death dealer, Selene (Kate Beckinsale) as she fends off brutal attacks from both the Lycan clan and the Vampire faction that betrayed her. With her only allies, David (Theo James) and his father Thomas (Charles Dance), she must stop the eternal war between Lycans and Vampires, even if it means she has to make the ultimate sacrifice

The franchise needs closure so I would quite pleased if this was the last one. 

• Like 2