kitik

Tuesday numbers (Muppets 1.4)

What was the budget for God's Not Dead?  This sure seemed like something that would be gone in a week.

Even though I work at a university and have seen liberal bias there first-hand, I still have no desire to see the movie.  I guess I don't want to see any agenda driven movie, whether I agree or disagree with the POV.

I guess Noah doesn't count?

Republicans and Christians don't like the film to be honest. Big Hollywood (a Breitbart website) keeps writing articles about how it doesn't mentioned God by name, how Russell Crowe and Darren Aronfoksky don't get the Judeo-Christian worldview at Noah's core (from their comments, I agree both have no idea what the story is about) 

Overpopulation and global warming aren't even the reason for the Flood... yet that's the focus of the plot in the new movie so to speak. The film is also getting middling buzz and Captain America 2 is getting rave reviews so far... Noah just might bomb. 

Republicans and Christians don't like the film to be honest. Big Hollywood (a Breitbart website) keeps writing articles about how it doesn't mentioned God by name, how Russell Crowe and Darren Aronfoksky don't get the Judeo-Christian worldview at Noah's core (from their comments, I agree both have no idea what the story is about) 

Overpopulation and global warming aren't even the reason for the Flood... yet that's the focus of the plot in the new movie so to speak. The film is also getting middling buzz and Captain America 2 is getting rave reviews so far... Noah just might bomb. 

We don't what Christians opinions on the film is. For all we know, they could love it.

What was the budget for God's Not Dead?  This sure seemed like something that would be gone in a week.

Even though I work at a university and have seen liberal bias there first-hand, I still have no desire to see the movie.  I guess I don't want to see any agenda driven movie, whether I agree or disagree with the POV.

I highly doubt that. 

Wow Nut Job is still in theaters, this one really had decent run

The Monuments Men also did well, never thought that. Exiting the Oscar season for a February release was a good move I guess

Edited by forg