CJohn

Barbershop 3 | Ice Cube is back | April 15 2016

1 hour ago, 75live said:

it's an ok trailer except for Minaj even existing in it :P  But it seemed to get a laugh or two when it played in front of Creed last night

Minaj is the main reason me and a bunch of my girlfriends are watching this; we already set the date. Oddly enough, all four of us are white, and none of us is what you'd call a fan of rap music. But we all agree that she was great in her small, scene-stealing part in The Other Woman. Take that as you will.

Edited by Cochofles
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, Cochofles said:

Minaj is the main reason me and a bunch of my girlfriends are watching this; we already set the date. Oddly enough, all four of us are white, and none of us is what you'd call a fan of rap music. But we all agree that she was great in her small, scene-stealing part in The Other Woman. Take that as you will.

oh I get people like her, I just don't...to say the least :P 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, 75live said:

oh I get people like her, I just don't...to say the least :P 

That's cool. I can totally see how abrasive and polarizing she is.

Beyond her rap persona, I just find her delightfully charming. I hope she gets more opportunities to shine on film.

Missed ya too, Rich. And I feel you, i was in 2nd grade with the first one, now I'm sobbing as I pull out grey hairs. The Barbershop's are great because they're so relaxing.

There's no real storyline, its not too serious, not too goofy, just a great 100 minutes of easy banter about whether Mariah Carey is black or not (she is). Cant ask for more. 

• Like 1