RyneOh1040

Weekend Numbers (3/28 - 3/30) Noah 44M Divergent 26.5

I think Noah will have very bad legs. It's only 65% on netflix.

The Christians will hate it for the most part, I can tell you that. I just hope there's enough interest outside of them to counterbalance that. The movie definitely deserves to be seen, and in theaters.

Edited by MovieMan89
  • Like 3

Aren't Bo.com numbers off many times as well

But they are numbers. Not estimates saying 40M. Even I can say right now that will open with high 30/low 40 :lol: 

• Like 1

The Christians will hate it for the most part, I can tell you that. I just hope there's enough interest outside of them to counterbalance that. The movie definitely deserves to be seen, and in theaters.

I understand. Noah is a history of the Holy Bible, what is holy can not changed. I really hope the movie does well at the box office and hope to see more biblical movies in cinema. More faithful too. 

Edited by alisson23
  • Like 1

But they are numbers. Not estimates saying 40M. Even I can say right now that will open with high 30/low 40 :lol:

What bo.com uses are estimates too. Sometimes estimates that are still off. The one we need is rth. Posted Image

No secret I want Noah to flop, but early show at my theater today (10:30) had a very good crowd, so I would think the opening will be strong.  I'm not sure about the WOM, though.  Heard some grumbling as people left...not about Bible things or environmentalism...just stuff like "that wasn't very good" and "it dragged."