baumer

BSG: Congratulations to FILM!

The one thing that bothers me about the start of the game is that I know it'll take me a good month or so to work my way up towards the top of the leaderboard.

So the rest of you can enjoy whatever small victories you get now or along the way.

Be assured, whatever lead you can gain over me won't last.

Edited by kitik
  • Like 1

I've gotta say the thing that surprises me the most is how few people put Sex Tape into their top 15. The trailer is hilarious and has 2.7m views in only a month, which is a large amount for a comedy. Mark my words it will be this years Ted that no one saw coming.

I chose Sex Tape as the lowest grossing comedy only because I have never heard about it before 

The one thing that bothers me about the start of the game is that I know it'll take me a good month or so to work my way up towards the top of the leaderboard.So the rest of you can enjoy whatever small victories you get now or along the way.Be assured, whatever lead you can gain over me won't last.

I beg to differ sir. Let's not forget who just barely missed out on the top spot last year. And let it also be known that I've done better every single year. ;)
  • Like 1

Youll have lots of chance to make it up Jay.Plus there will be a chance to do makeup questions later in the game. I only offer one set of makeup questions per person so make sure you remember that you missed because that means your points for that week will be worth more

• Like 1

Suddenly i'm loving my 83.6m OW prediction for TASM2 :P

Also ~ if the 35m friday number holds, i'm looking at 10,000 points from the SOTM1 question already...... :)

• Like 1

Well if none of my points go down ((Prob will go down though)), I got the opening night questions for TASM2 right.

Yea, but 5030?  How do you get such a specific number?

1000 points each.

The post you are referring to means there will be at least 30 questions.  :)

Edited by baumer