baumer

BSG: Congratulations to FILM!

I think we can probably lock TASM2 for the top 15 as well now if that's what we're doing now :)

Everyone has ASM2 in their top 15, the position and total is all that's left to determine.

• Like 2

What if Spidey doesn't even make top 5? Wow. It's a strong possibility.

Btw, is this thread eventually going to be moved into the main forum?

• Like 1

You think it would be better in the main forums?

• Like 1

I didn't put Spidey in my top 5.  :shades:

• Like 1

You know, I put down all 5 answers for SOTM 2 as a joke. But I decided to stick with it now. If I lose 25k, then no pressure for the rest of the BSG season. Just relax and enjoy the game with no hope of victory. 

EDIT: Of course, with my luck Neighbors will finish with 39.99M when actuals come in.  :P

Edited by grim22
  • Like 5

Im not convinced yet on TMNT earning enough by the deadline to push the top 15 - now say it blows up over 50m on OW then we might have a problem lol.....

But the Neighbors - yeah, your fucked on that one if you didn't put it in....

• Like 2

You know, I put down all 5 answers for SOTM 2 as a joke. But I decided to stick with it now. If I lose 25k, then no pressure for the rest of the BSG season. Just relax and enjoy the game with no hope of victory. 

I chose to go for all 5. I'm getting antsy down in 37th place or whatever, so this is a dcent chance to make up a ton of points.

Come on 60,000 points! Big money! No whammy!

I read the SOTM2 Question as being that:1 correct answer is 8k1 incorrect answer is -5kanswer all 5 and get at any wrong -25kanswer all 5 correct is 20k, not 60k (its not 40 for 8x5 plus a 20k bonus)Was I wrong?

Gosh dang it

What will ASM2's gross be for the weekend? 3000

What will Captain America TWS's gross be? 3000

I presumed Captain America was about total gross since ASM2 says "weekend" in the question. Didn't have time to change it with this stressful week

just thought i'd add some comments to the thoughts around the Australian question... (and yes i delibrately waited)

TOW made 2.2m AUD last weekend.

Bad Neighbours made 2.6m AUD in previews last weekend. 

Best case scenarios looking at these figures is:

Bad Neighbours - 5m (more likely 3m or 4m for the weekend) AUD

TOW - 1.5m AUD (could even dip to around 1.1m if it collapses.

so that's 6.5m AUD or around 6.1m USD... quite a bit less than 8m.

Question for Baumer though which i've just thought of ... does the previews count towards opening weekend even though it's already been reported as previews OR not ?  has a big effect on the result given it's around 2.2m USD we are talking here.

oh and TOW already leads TASM 2 by 1.5m and continues to pull away now...... 

just thought i'd add some comments to the thoughts around the Australian question... (and yes i delibrately waited)TOW made 2.2m AUD last weekend.Bad Neighbours made 2.6m AUD in previews last weekend. Best case scenarios looking at these figures is:Bad Neighbours - 5m (more likely 3m or 4m for the weekend) AUDTOW - 1.5m AUD (could even dip to around 1.1m if it collapses.so that's 6.5m AUD or around 6.1m USD... quite a bit less than 8m.Question for Baumer though which i've just thought of ... does the previews count towards opening weekend even though it's already been reported as previews OR not ? has a big effect on the result given it's around 2.2m USD we are talking here.oh and TOW already leads TASM 2 by 1.5m and continues to pull away now......

I thought it would be reported numbers, since Neighbors will report previews + this weeks gross this Monday, the 8M felt like a shoo-in.

I'm confused by your question.  The box office is for this weekend, not last.  So the previews were for last weekend, so they would not count towards this weekend.

I'm confused by your question.  The box office is for this weekend, not last.  So the previews were for last weekend, so they would not count towards this weekend.

With overseas, it's figure for the opening weekend (Bad Neighbours) is sometimes reported including previews from earlier weekends.