Dementeleus

Weekend #s April 4-6 (Cap2: 96.2, Noah 17, Divergent 13)

• Founder / Operator

:therethere:

I honestly didn't mean that to be such a downer post. :lol:

It's just the only way I can think to describe Amour to anyone who hasn't seen it. Or has, for that matter.

I'm listening to the IM3 commentary, this guy Drew Pearse is really grating. I like how Black calls him up on bullshit and gets annoyed himself.

I really miss the actors doing the commentaries. It's too bad it's only the filmmakers these days, they can be really stuffy

• Like 1

I really miss the actors doing the commentaries. It's too bad it's only the filmmakers these days, they can be really stuffy

Everybody needs to follow the RDJ route and do the commentaries in character. Christian Bale and Tom Hardy doing commentary with their voices would be legendary.

Edited by MrPink
  • Like 1

I wore a Cap sweater to my screening. Some dude wore his hoodie with the wings and eyeholes and everything.

There's not much "dressing up" during these things in my neck of NorCal :)

Come to think of it, I don't think I saw anyone wearing a shirt or anything at my screening. 

• Like 1

Everybody needs to follow the RDJ route and do the commentaries in character. Christian Bale and Tom Hardy doing commentary with their voices would be legendary.

You re referring to the Tropic Thunder audio commentary, I heard it was legendary.

• Like 4

Just a little side note for those interested

In my Top 250 list (linked in my signature) I offered a deal that the person who could get the closest to guessing my top 10 would get 20 random likes, the deal is still on if anyone is interested. (I have announced all the way up to number 11 now)

• Like 1