Dementeleus

Weekend #s April 4-6 (Cap2: 96.2, Noah 17, Divergent 13)

Once you get past the midnight (now 8pm) screenings, there isn't much dress up seen during movies.

Well my screening was Thursday 8pm, lol. So it was a preview screening.

Lita just went on and on and on. Most of her speech wasn't even about the WWE. She looked pretty good though

Posted Image

Posted Image

45 minutes. Holy shit. I thought it would never end.

• Like 1

It wouldn't be bad if she could talk. Mick Foley spoke for an hour during his induction, and it was awesome. But Lita was never a good talker.

Yeah, that was horrendous. Can't wait for Warrior's 5 hours rant :rofl:

She and Trish are still the last 2 big Divas. Still remember their big rivalries. And I remember the time both retired. 

• Like 1

Yeah, that was horrendous. Can't wait for Warrior's 5 hours rant :rofl:

She and Trish are still the last 2 big Divas. Still remember their big rivalries. And I remember the time both retired. 

A recreation of this is needed.

• Like 2

This thing is going to last for 10 hours. I need to go to sleep soon. It is almost 3 AM over here. 

I hope WWE doesn't cut anyone. Lita seemed to be cut. I am not sure. They seemed to put their music right in a moment where there was a pause in the speech.

This thing is going to last for 10 hours. I need to go to sleep soon. It is almost 3 AM over here. 

I hope WWE doesn't cut anyone. Lita seemed to be cut. I am not sure. They seemed to put their music right in a moment where there was a pause in the speech.

I think her *Punk* rock mention made them think she was going to do a Phil Brooks name drop.

• Like 1

I think her *Punk* rock mention made them think she was going to do a Phil Brooks name drop.

On the topic of CM Punk, here is a picture of a teenaged AJ Lee getting teary eyed while meeting Lita and apparently telling her "I want to do everything you have done in this business". And she did  :ph34r:

Posted Image

Edited by grim22
  • Like 4

On the topic of CM Punk, here is a picture of a teenaged AJ Lee getting teary eyed while meeting Lita and apparently telling her "I want to do everything you have done in this business". And she did  :ph34r:

Posted Image

Literally, everything, even CM Punk :lol:

If she doesn't get buried in a near future, she is probably the only Diva of the after Trish/Lita era to go to the Hall of Fame. 

I understand nothing on this page.

Well, seeing how it is only your comment (before this one of course), I am guessing you exist on a different transcendental plane where you don't even make sense to yourself.

Edited by grim22
  • Like 2

I love that the two spoilers I heard about Cap 2 ended up being total fabrications. I heard

Winter Soldier is the Red Skull (as in Bucky was deformed to look like Red Skull)

and

Hawkeye had a cameo.

Funny.

• Like 1