Dementeleus

Weekend #s April 4-6 (Cap2: 96.2, Noah 17, Divergent 13)

I understand nothing on this page. EDIT: Of course it's a new page.

In the beginning, there was nothing.Then Mr. Pink said "let there be words," and there were posts made in joyous response. Thus ended the first page.
  • Like 2

What is there to understand on an empty page? :P

:angry:

Well, seeing how it is only your comment (before this one of course), I am guessing you exist on a different transcendental plane where you don't even make sense to yourself.

:angry: :angry:

In the beginning, there was nothing.Then Mr. Pink said "let there be words," and there were posts made in joyous response. Thus ended the first page.

It's weird not seeing actual numbers in your user name. Can it say Numbers of Houst S7ark?

• Like 1

Let's move the "Hall of Fame" discussion to this thread: http://forums.boxoffice.com/index.php?/topic/14368-wrestlemania-xxx/

BTW, Jake's speech - AWESOME. He could have gone for another 20 minutes and I wouldn't have minded it in the least. Very worthy redemption story.

MoS on HBO while watching WWE Hall of Fame.Awesome.

Same here.

Edited by grim22
  • Like 1

Zero Dark Thirty is a great movie and not boring at all, so I don't know what you are talking about.  :mellow:

Maybe I need a rewatch but I was sorely disappointed leaving the theater. Ended up giving it an A instead of the A+ I expected

It's weird not seeing actual numbers in your user name. Can it say Numbers of Houst S7ark?

Just be glad I decided not to troll non-readers the way Charism did by using the name of a character not in the show at this point.

Edited by Numbers of House Stark
  • Like 1

Zero Dark Thirty had a big impact on me. That was kinda when I realized that was something I've wanted to do.

That might be why I love that movie a lot, but yeah, I know I wasn't crazy for being super crazy about the movie when my dad said that was one of the best he had seen.

And I've told y'all. My dad is super picky.

• Like 1

Just be glad I decided not to troll non-readers the way Charism did by using the name of a character not in the show at this point.

Your avatar is trolling me already. :(

Sean Bean is just too awesome.

• Like 1