Dementeleus

Weekend #s April 4-6 (Cap2: 96.2, Noah 17, Divergent 13)

Your avatar is trolling me already. :(

Sean Bean is just too awesome.

How about these Game of Thrones Nolan veterans?

Posted Image

Posted Image

Edited by Numbers of House Stark
  • Like 2

I'll also say it was somewhat surreal to see a Marvel movie with absolutely no superhero trailers in front of it...

AND I WANT MALEFICENT TO BURN; I'VE HAD THAT TRAILER AT EVERY MOVIE

NONE ... damn, I saw Spider-Man 2, X-Men & Guardians of the Galaxy at my theater.

Flipping between the game and Aliens on IFC. Honestly, I'm more invested in the movie.

Aliens? Flips to IFC Don't see it. :(

DKR, GOT, MOS, CA all on tv.

I'm getting ready to watch About a Boy.  :P

• Founder / Operator

I'll also say it was somewhat surreal to see a Marvel movie with absolutely no superhero trailers in front of it...

Wow, really? Whoever set up the trailer "reel" wasn't doing their job. With three superhero movies opening in the next four months, there's no reason not to have at least one in front of Disney's/Marvel's.

• Like 1

How about these Game of Thrones Nolan veterans?

Posted Image

Posted Image

CIA guy is the best.

'So what's the next step of your master plan?!'

Unfortunately Littlefinger didn't have too much to do last season. I'm sure that's the restraints of the book.

• Like 1

Aliens? Flips to IFC Don't see it. :( DKR, GOT, MOS, CA all on tv. I'm getting ready to watch About a Boy.  :P

About a boy is an awesome film, probably better than ever thing else you mentioned lol
  • Like 3

Wow, really? Whoever set up the trailer "reel" wasn't doing their job. With three superhero movies opening in the next four months, there's no reason not to have at least one in front of Disney's/Marvel's.

The closest to a superhero trailer we got was Lucy, honestly... I was shocked Marvel didn't at least attach GOTG to it

Oh, and another trailer I was disappointed I didn't get, just because of its odd connection to TWS itself: Transcendence  :ph34r:

The closest to a superhero trailer we got was Lucy, honestly... I was shocked Marvel didn't at least attach GOTG to it Oh, and another trailer I was disappointed I didn't get, just because of its odd connection to TWS itself: Transcendence  :ph34r:

Yeah I noticed that connection as well lol

If anyone actually cares, the trailers I got were Rio 2, Earth to Echo, The Giver, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Blended, Maleficent, and Lucy

Essentially I got the worst possible combination of trailers. I would've switched out any of those except Lucy for a superhero movie or Godzilla/Jupiter Ascending/Transcendence/Edge of Tomorrow/honestly, The Fault in Our Stars would've been better

Edited by Blankments
  • Like 1

If it hits the high end i.e. 36M, then it would finish with 95M for the weekend if it drops similar to Thor 2, or IM3 or basically every Marvel movie on Sunday. Low end of 34.3 would mean a 92M finish with the same drop.

As someone already said, this puts Iron Man's performance into perspective. The other movies even with sequel and Avengers boosts still aren't managing to reach the heights Iron Man did - it was pretty crucial to the MCU in the end.

Edited by grim22