Dementeleus

Weekend #s April 4-6 (Cap2: 96.2, Noah 17, Divergent 13)

If anyone actually cares, the trailers I got were Rio 2, Earth to Echo, The Giver, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Blended, Maleficent, and LucyEssentially I got the worst possible combination of trailers. I would've switched out any of those except Lucy for a superhero movie or Godzilla/Jupiter Ascending/Transcendence/Edge of Tomorrow/honestly, The Fault in Our Stars would've been better

I'd make that trade I haven't seen half those trailers. I got GotG, TASM2 again every single movie has that trailer, Godzilla, Lucy only new trailer, new X-Men trailer :), Edge of Tomorrow for the 100th time looks cool but I hate that song, Maleficent, and transcendence again. I haven't seen half the trailers you got Edited by 23IsEverywhere

That is an excellent choice.

True Lies is one of my favorite James Cameron and Arnie films. Top 3 for me. I can watch it any day of the week. The uzi scene, the truth serum, Arnie on a horse inside an elevator, and Bill Paxton will never cease to make me laugh.

• Like 3

I love the limo/truck/Harrier/helicopter sequence.

The entire last 45 minutes is brilliant. The action is done with such finesse that it's a marvel in itself. JC makes it look so effortless.

You're gonna hear me criticize Nolan briefly...but take notes, Christopher.

• Like 1